The Legacy of Anderson Senior Living Community - Anderson, SC

Best in the area for the money.

This is a great place, but I find that it works best when the client WANTS to move in and Decides to make this "Home". When it is forced, it is always more difficult and easy to find faults. The employees love and care for their residents is beyond any comparison in the area. The care offered here goes far above and beyond the requirements for an "Independent Living Facility".

Look no further.

After visiting several independent living communities, I find it hard to find any serious problems with the Legacy. What I love most is the ease of paperwork and moving in. Especially, I like the large windows and the amount of light that is always present. No dark, narrow hallways here.

Good food and fellowship, close to town, doctors, shopping .Just a great place.

Kudos to "A Place for Mom" for helping me find this place.

Mom fell and was not found until over 24 hrs later.

My Mom was here for about 3 years. We were told if she did not show up for lunch, they would check on her.
She fell one morning in the bathroom after taking a shower
and did not show up for lunch, dinner, anld nobody checked on her. The maid found her on the bathroom floor after
noon the next day. She had laid on the floor for over 24 hrs.

She did not go back there after her hospital stay. We were
told a lie. Some of the ladies went to the office and told them she did not show up for lunch or dinner.
No excuses!

parents are very safe here.

We love it at Legacy of Anderson Senior Living Community. I would give them more than 5 stars for friendliness if I could. The only thing is sometimes the meals are almost too fancy. I would prefer more down home cooking. The price is really reasonable for the food though. We appreciate that we can eat here with my parents and it's not too expensive. I feel like my parents are very safe here. We are quite pleased with this facility.

Nice place, overall

Our experience with Legacy of Anderson has been a good one so far, I'd give them high marks across the board. The people here are friendly, and the facility is well kept and clean. There is always room for improvement though! As an example, I think they could stand to clean the windows a little more frequently.

Leagacy says it all

Mom was ready to move in at the 1st visit. Cristy was a dream to work with and the staff and residents are truly happy to be there. A Big Bang for the buck.

A wonderful community

They've been wonderful, there hasn't been a single thing I can think to complain about but suppose their portions for meals could be a bit bigger for guests! Finding this place has really been a blessing. Everyone we've spoken with, from the aides to the director, have been very friendly! I like that it is all one building, as a few of the communities we looked at had outside portions that would have made getting around difficult for my loved one.Thank you Mandy and staff for making the decision so much easier.

My dad lives at The Legacy of Anderson

It is a beautiful and comfortable place for my dad to live in while he is still fairly independent. He owned his own home and took care of himself until recently when he had several falls and was growing weary of cooking and cleaning for himself. Legacy is the perfect option as he ages and needs a little help. They have wonderful meals and lots of activities for the residents.

Nicest place we visited by far!

The Legacy of Anderson was the nicest and affordable. My loved one has not been able to participate in activities because he is in physical therapy but that was another deciding factor because he can receive therapy onsite. We don't have to worry about transporting him to appointments. I've eaten there several times the food is very good. I highly recommend this place, it has been a really positive experience so far.

Very nice--all in one bldg--right price.

Very nice--all in one bldg--right price.

This is where I'd really like to go l...

This is where I'd really like to go live.

Come visit the "best kept secret" in retirement living in the greater Greenville area. Affordable retirement living with all the trimmings...you’ll find it at The Legacy. Everything about The Legacy is designed to make you feel right at home…the gracious common areas, the friendly service, the apartments themselves. Come feel the warmth and affordable retirement living at The Legacy.Monthly rate includes: Rent, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Housekeeping, Cable, Electricity & Gas, All Home Maintenance, Lawn Care, Home Security, Pest Control, Transportation