Summit Place - Anderson, SC

Excellent place. Felt very secure with their ability to care for my mom.

Remarkable

My mother is at Summit Place of Anderson and we have experienced nothing but the best service. The staff seems to really care about her and we feel like family. My mother enjoys sitting on the porch and visiting with the other residents and the staff is as attentive while they are on the porch as when they are inside. We have not had any concerns while she has been there. The care starts with the director and flows to all the other staff. I have any witnessed management staff providing care. It's an amazing place and I'm so thankful we decided on Summit Place. My mother calls it "home"
I appreciate all they do and all the love they show to the residents.

Options for mom

We toured this community after my mom was placed in another community. This is a nice atmosphere for the care of a loved one. The staff was helpful and the menu was appealing. We would have liked the activities for my mom. We would recommend this community to other families.

A good respite stay!

My mother is at Summit Place for respite and it has been a good experience so far. They have been wonderful. I had experience with them already because my mother in law she used them in her lifetime. We have never had a bad experience with them.

Beautiful facility, bright and inviting. [Removed] presented life at Summit Place in a positive, upbeat manner and convinced me that I can return to being my mother's daughter not merely her caretaker/overseer. I know my father would have approved Summit Place as a place to entrust my mother's care.

A good experience!

I really like this community so far! I living in the Independent Living, It is small houses kind of like a Duplex. It has been a very good fit for me and I am happy. The place is clean and everyone is very friendly.

Other Care options

This is a nice community. We were not happy with the staff. The staff did not do what they were going to do . I was not happy with the billing dept. When my mom was there she was happy with the food. She liked the activities bingo and socialization with the other residents. I was not happy that my mom had to wait long periods of time for medication.. I would not recommend this community to other families. My mom is now is a better community for good care.

We were impressed with the staff and setting at Summit Place. I would actually give it a 4 1/2 rating if I could use 1/2 stars. A huge advantage for Summit Place is the willingness to work with families to settle financial issues with the transition to a community.

Friendly, accommodating staff

We're very pleased with how things have turned out at Summit Place! It's a very nice looking, clean, well kept facility, and the staff has really gone above and beyond helping us through this process! They've been incredibly accommodating and helped in every way we've asked! They're taking great care of her!

Great place for both parents

Everyone at Summit Place has been great. They are friendly, helpful and great to work with. it is a difficult process to place loved ones in Independent care and memory care. They will help with the process in all ways they can. I would recommend to anyone looking for that special place for loved ones.

JUST WHAT WE WERE LOOKING FOR

Summit Place is everything we had hoped for. Everyone is very helpful and gracious. Activities are great as well as the attentive care. She is eating better than she has in years. So very pleased.

Doing A Good Job

Not perfect but they are friendly and care for their residents. They keep the facility clean and everything I am satisfied with the level of care they provide, and they seem to be able to provide for everything my loved one needs.

Completely satisfied

I'm pleased with Summit Place overall, I think they do a good job here. It is a clean, well kept place, and the staff have all seemed very friendly. I am satisfied with the level of care they provide, and they seem to be able to provide for everything my loved one needs.

They were extremely friendl...

They were extremely friendly and very polite. The facility was clean and in order, and I saw no obstacles in the hallways, or any other place, where my Mama would bump into or possibly fall. This is definitely a place that I am considering for my Mama.

He's happy, he's cared for, he's warm. Overall I'm pleased with his well being, security and care. The staff is friendly, the community is kept clean. I think they are nickle and diming me to death, it's a racket. I haven't had any complaints about the food, and laundry is going okay.

Would have been great

My mom liked the summit, but when we took my grandmother she had an absolute breakdown, she started crying and her nose started running and saying "y'all promised you weren't going to do this to me," it was bad. My mother and my aunt who has power of attorney both liked it and came to a mutual agreement on it too. They liekd the activities, the atmosphere, the cleanliness, just the overall experience was great. They had little games and stuff too, they would play bingo, checkers, little board games like that.

Pretty Good

They're pretty good. I've never noticed any problems with the cleanliness when I've been over there. It is very expensive but the care is good. The only complaint that my mother has is some of the meals she doesn't find all that tasty, but that's her it's not the meals. They're good, probably as good as you could get.

The activities seem to be good. When I try to reach her she's always out doing something. She's been there since early April and a lot of it is just adjusting and finding out what the expectations are.

Live the good life at Summit Place, where desired amenities and world-class services excite our residents and provide a rewarding, enriching lifestyle. Our caring and professional staff provides a helping hand for residents who may appreciate assistance with activities of daily living. You can be assured that our Assisted Living and Memory Care community in Anderson, South Carolina, provides the quality care that will allow residents to remain as self-reliant as possible while living in a supportive environment. Our multiple floor plans feature emergency call buttons for safety and mini-blinds on all windows for privacy. The community boasts two private spas and onsite physical therapy services for comfort and convenience. Summit Court, our neighboring Independent Living community, offers 16 private cottages with attached garages for the ultimate in senior living. Several doctor offices on our private street are available for regular visits, and less than five minutes away is AnMed Hospital in case of an emergency. We feature a full calendar of activities and social programs as well as group outings to some of the area’s finest shopping, dining and entertaining venues.