The Renaissance LLC - Due West, SC

Staff not educated enough on caring for residents.

Paul Bell

We're sorry that your experience was not satisfactory. We do strive to train and educate our staff members on an ongoing basis. While some communities rely on online training, we combine written and electronic media with hands-on, one-on-one training with experienced supervisors who can address general and specific issues and tailor their instructions to the individual needs of the staff members.

This was a beautiful facility but just a little to old for us. Thank you.

Paul Bell

Thank you for visiting! We will soon be doing some renovating and updating, so please come back and see if you like the newer look. Keep in touch.

We toured this community

We toured here for my mom. The tour was good and the staff was nice and helpful. They answered all my questions. It was wonderful here and beautiful. The assisted living side didn't allow animals but the independant side did. And this was a big factor for my mom. It seemed clean in here. I would recommend families tour this community. It just wasn't her fit.

Paul Bell

Thank you for your review! The Renaissance is truly a special place, and even though it was not the right fit for your mom, we're delighted that you are recommending us to others.

Very peacefull; like living in a garden

I had never thought of living in a retirement community, and never thought I'd be this happy. This has the feeling of always being outdoors and yet close enough to make new friends. I had viewed some other communities in the Anderson, Sc. area, but nothing can begin to touch the peaceful feeling you get here. Amazing

Paul Bell

Thank you. We are delighted that you chose The Renaissance as your home and that your are enjoying it so much!

Heaven

We've lived here for a month and we're very happy. When you drive in, it's like being in the woods...beautifully kept, not crowded, and definitely not institutional looking. Residents have been very welcoming and employees can't do enough to make you happy. We are so glad we moved here.

Paul Bell

And we are glad you moved here, too! It's everyone together--residents and staff--who make this the Renaissance Family and make living here a pleasant experience.

Pleasant Helpful Community

Everything is working out well for my parents here at this community. They have adjusted very well, and I'am satisfied with their move here. My father wasn't very excited to move, but he seems to be enjoying his here. They do a good with keeping the community neat and tidy. The staff has been very helpful and pleasant. We are pleased with all they have done for us. This is a lovely community, and I would recommend it.

Paul Bell

Thank you. The transition to a retirement community is a big one for most people, and it is often more difficult for men than it is for women. We're glad you're parents are enjoying their new home. That's definitely our aim as staff members--to take up some of those former daily duties and let the residents enjoy other pursuits.

Friendly, communicative staff

Our experience with The Renaissance has been a very good one. The staff is very friendly, and they're very good at staying in communication. I am located out of state, so I really appreciate how quickly they'll respond to any feedback or questions that I contact them with!

great services provided

Like the services provided by the facility.

Very nice place, overall

We're very pleased with how things have turned out at The Renaissance! The staff here is friendly and helpful, and there always seems to be someone on hand ready and willing to help. The facility is well kept and clean, and the rooms are very nice. I also like that they've got a good activity schedule to keep everyone busy.

Smells clean, open,bright, attendants on duty are visible