Belvedere Commons of Seneca - Seneca, SC

• Transportation
  • Wi-Fi

Care and Comfort

We like this community for the good care and the excellent staff. This is a clean community with a good atmosphere. The menu is appealing and they offer a lot of choices. They have activities that are offered. We would recommend this community for the care for a loved one.

The staff and management are top notch, friendly and responsive to the needs.

Seemed nice

My mom liked this community when she visited. She said the staff were nice and the community was clean. This community did seem to offer some nice amenities and activities.

We toured this community. The staff was nice, but they did not have a lot of time to speak with me on the care that is offered. The menu was nice. They offer activities for the residents. This community was in a good area and we feel that other families should tour the community on their own for the options of care

Great Community

My mother in law is doing well with her move to this community. She is safe, and receiving great care. We are very pleased with all they have done for us. Everything is great about this community, and I would recommend it.

Not Impressed with My Tour

I wasn't very impressed with my experience with this community. When I first called to set up my tour, the lady that I spoke with informed me she wasn't going to be there, but someone would help me. When I arrived on time for my tour, nobody was ready to give me the tour. Once someone finally became available, the tour was decent. I didn't feel this would be the community for me.

Caring, attentive staff

They do a wonderful job at Belvedere Commons, they're taking excellent care of my loved one! The facility is clean and well kept, and the staff is very caring and attentive. My loved one has had some health issues come up and they caught each one promptly and responded appropriately!

I went to Belvedere on our scheduled time, and found that things had changed there, even put down a deposit, 2 days before Mr. [removed] move in they came to do an assestment and put him at a level 5, reason given he had to have his Parkinson Meds. 6x a day, as he can dress himself feed himself and needs assistance with shaving and a shower, the price went from $2900 a month to $4000.00 and he could not do this financially So I had to let them know he would not be moving in to their facility. Thank you for trying to assist us in our search. but Mr. [removed] will be staying, for the time at The Residences at Park Place.

we liked this facility. great and caring staff. good set-up. clean and tidy. we were impressed by flexible feeding schedules. very nice.

Lori Edgerton

Thank you for the 5 Star Review of Belvedere Commons of Seneca!

They have their memory care in a much smaller area,

I toured here when I was looking. They have their memory care in a much smaller area, and it felt kind of claustrophobic. They were also a good distance away, had they been a little closer I may have given them a try.

The community was very neat and clean the staff was friendly I am not sure my father would feel comfortable here.

Beautiful facility and grounds.

Lori Edgerton

Thank you so much for the 5-Star Review!