Do not use

Having a family member at Angel Gardens has been a nightmare. My family member was always soiled and we had to hunt for an aide to assist us to clean her. Once she was found on the dining room floor with no staff around. The staff always told us about all their activities, but whenever we came she was either tied into a wheelchair or in bed. The director assured us that if we were dissatisfied with the care, we would get our security deposit back. In less than a month she was transported to the hospital with dehydration. The director refused to refund the $4000.00 security deposit. This facility is poorly staffed, and a nurse does not pass the medications. I was desperate to get her out of there at any cost.

We toured this community.

When we toured this community I noticed the building looked old and depressing. It was not bad but the rooms were small and I was not able to see any activities offered.

horrible facility

Not a clean facility, administrator and owner constantly too busy to answer any questions. Was promised help with starting VA paperwork instead I keep getting the run around.

quite happy

I am pretty happy with Angel Gardens. They do a really good job. The staff keep everybody in the activity room an really try with the activities. There are a lot of dementia residents there and my mom is on the higher functioning level, so I do wish they had some more engaging activities. I think they are under staffed at this facility also. They do well with what they have. They know my mom really well and know her capabilities. It is a learning process. I am really quite happy with this facility for the money. It's also really convenient for me.

This place should be a 4-1/2 star rating. My problem is that they don't take Medicaid patients and we can't afford their pricing.

We provide supervised living in an affordable, state licensed, homelike atmosphere. Our caring staff is dedicated to enhancing life for those needing daily living support while emphasizing the highest level of independence possible. Laurel Park West offers a full social calendar rich with activities, entertainment, and outings designed to promote the well being of each resident. Amenities include three delicious meals daily plus evening snacks; on-site physician, psychiatrist, therapist and lab visit; on staff nurse; WanderGuard; medication management; emergency call system; salon. Our spacious facility includes a lovely enclosed courtyard garden, a beautiful dining room, activities room, lounges, and billiards room. Individualized residential care, short-term care, daycare and home health care are available.