Laurel Manor Care Center - Colorado Springs, CO

They restrict the memory care patients to a very small wing of the facility instead of allowing them the freedom to have access to the whole facility. Papa was put in a double occupancy room where he had to share a bathroom with (4) other men. The toilet was continually overflowing onto the floor and their only solution after me complaining was to add a toilet plunger. I finally had to personally pay for roto-rooter to unstop the toilet. I immediately removed him from the facility and placed him in a beautiful memory care facility across from the Steaksmith on Academy where he lived in a beautiful facility located up up against Palmer Park until he was over 90 years old.

The activities department is the best! I have never seen a nursing home have so many parties and activities for the residents. They are clearly overlooked! Way to go ladies and one of the best nursing homes in the state!

Good Place

After leaving assisted living my wife went to this skilled nursing facility and it was much better. My wife had very limited sight so she couldn't feed her. That was a problem at the assisted living but at Laurel Manor they would feed her. They'd have 3 or 4 people around the table and one staff member would take turns feeding each one so she would get something to eat. I still felt that I should be there to feed her myself but if I couldn't be there I knew she would get something to eat.

Nice facilities with excellent plans ...

Nice facilities with excellent plans in the works to make it even nicer. Staff seems friendly and eager to help in the entire process.

this was an alright place. I really ...

this was an alright place. I really liked the director. liked the idea of the security.

Laurel Manor Care Center has long been established as a premier long-term care center in Colorado Springs. At Laurel Manor, our therapists strive to help you achieve your full rehab potential. In the comfort of our spacious, state-of-the-art rehab gym complete with fully equipped kitchen and bathroom, our therapy team will assist you in making a safe transition to home.