Landmark @ Fall River - Fall River, MA

Helpful Staff!!

I have no complaints about the tour I had taken of this community for my mother. The staff where on time to our appointment and provided us with a lot of great information as well as answer any questions that we had for them. It was just not the right location in the end decision but It was a pleasant experience.

Sarah Enloe

We're so glad to hear that you had a pleasant experience touring with us and enjoyed your visit. Thank you for the review!

My mother has been a resident for 8 months and we are all very happy. Her one bedroom apt. Is very spacious. The service so far has been exemplary. I can attest that the dining room is extremely clean and the food is delicious. There is even a choice of meals. There are plenty of activities if you choose to participate. It's a comfort to know that mom iis safe and her medicines are handled by professionals. I would recommend LANDMARK to anyone.

Sarah Enloe

Hi Donna, we're glad to know that your family is all happy to have your mom here - we are too! Thank you for the review.

Assisted Living

Very clean, great staff, helpful, convenient, supportive, organized, quiet, peaceful, nicely managed, so far, she's happy and say's it's a 5 star hotel!!

Sarah Enloe

We're happy to hear this! We want nothing but the best for our residents and their families. Thank you for the review!

I just have to write a review because I am so impressed with your facility.
The first person we met with was Katie and then Sean and both were very friendly and knowledgeable. My sister and I walked in and didn't know what to expect, Katie put us at ease very quickly. Sean was the same way very welcoming and he gave us a rundown of some of the services available to the residents. All kinds of ideas that go on at The Landmark that my Mom might be interested in trying. There are so many things going on and the residents do seem very happy.
We looked at the studio and one bedroom units and we were surprised at the roomiest of the units.
My Mom hasn't moved in yet but we are actually excited that we found a place with everything we were looking for. She is in a Nursing Home at this time recuperating and then we hope to move her to The Landmark sometime in the next couple of weeks.
I just want to say thank you for being so accommodating and welcoming. You really have a nice place here for people who either can't live alone and others who would like their privacy but may need help down the road.
Thanks again!

Sarah Enloe

We're very happy to hear that you had such a pleasant experience! Thank you so much for your review.

I did not like the feel of ...

I did not like the feel of this place. The outdoor courtyard was empty, it's on a hill in a not-so-nice neighborhood so the walking would be difficult. I talked to one resident who was looking for someone to sit with. No one around. She said the food was 'so-so.' Unless the resident is sick, taking a tray to a room costs $10. [removed] the studio was large and a one-bedroom was available for a couple hundred more, which felt luxurious. [removed] it's only a 20-minute drive but the route felt dangerous. Pricing is reasonable but the basic care package of $400 allows for 30 minutes a day of care. 60/90 minute packages available in $400/mo increments.

Sarah Enloe

We're very sorry you felt this way. The reason for the trays costing $10 is because we want our residents to get out of their rooms and socialize - no one should have to sit alone! Thank you for bringing these concerns to our attention.

Landmark Senior Living at Fall River is located in the heart of historic Fall River, Massachusetts. Landmark Senior Living at Fall River boasts a variety of comfortable, cozy community rooms, fine multi-course meals served restaurant-style, and the convenience of an on-site hair salon, chapel, wellness center, and general store. A robust activity schedule provides residents with intellectual stimulation, frequent festivities, and plenty of access to the surrounding community. Residents have the peace of mind knowing that assistance is available 24 hours a day to meet scheduled and unscheduled needs.