Autumn Leaves of Towne Lake - Woodstock, GA

Autumn Leaves of Towne Lake - Woodstock, GA has yet not published prices.

At Autumn Leaves of Towne Lake in Woodstock, Georgia, memory care is all we do. Our exclusive focus is on providing the best, research-based assisted living memory care for people with Alzheimer’s or another form of dementia.

Every employee at Autumn Leaves of Towne Lake is trained in memory care, because caring for those with dementia is the core of our business. This includes both the team who works with our residents every day, as well as the corporate office staff.

Our assisted living community was carefully designed with our residents in mind. Abundant natural light, wide hallways, a secure courtyard, and many other features create an environment that’s safe, secure, and calming for our residents.

All Autumn Leaves assisted living communities are family-owned and –operated. We strive to provide to our residents the same exceptional memory care we would want for our own family members. That’s why Autumn Leaves is a recognized leader in the field of dementia care. We’ve been recognized as one of the “best of the best” providers in dementia care by the Assisted Living Federation of America, the nation’s leading senior living professional organization.

We make each day count at Autumn Leaves of Towne Lake, with our biography-based So Much More™ programming. Our team begins with each resident’s interests, history, and preferences, and fills his or her day with personalized experiences that promote cognition, calm, and moments of joy.

Each resident’s meals are also personalized according to his or her preferences. Our culinary staff is trained specifically to recognize the needs of the individuals in our care. Special occasions and festive experiences also play a part in the dining experience at Autumn Leaves of Towne Lake. As a family member of a resident, you’ll be invited to attend these special occasions.

A visit is essential to truly appreciate our assisted living community and the way we serve our residents. Call us today for a tour of Autumn Leaves of Towne Lake. We’d love to show you how we’re providing exceptional care to those living with Alzheimer’s or dementia.

Autumn Leaves of Town Lake is amazing. Everything , even the shape of the building is built with the memory impaired in mind. MyTour was delightful. [Removed] Was very professional and personable. If only it was closer to where i live I would pick it as my number one.

Judy Brown

We really appreciate your recommendation!

Beautiful place!

We were very impressed with this facility. The staff was very nice and friendly. The reason we chose another community was location, this place was far from our home but other than that, it was a great option.

Judy Brown

Thank you very much for your kind comments. We know having to make decisions around an Alzheimer's diagnosis can be difficult.

Superb Memory Care and Great Staff

Our mom & dad moved here together 5 months ago a few months after dad's stroke & nursing home stay. They are the happiest and least stressed we have seen them in years. The staff is loving, happy and gentle in word and deeds. The staff seem well trained in memory care and use appropriate techniques like re-direction and engagement in activities when a resident is confused or wants to go "home". We are enjoying visiting and spending quality time together with our parents, instead of worrying about them driving a car or wandering off or taking several days worth of pills at once. Our parents talk about all their friends who live there with them, how clean the building is, how wonderful the meals are, how much they enjoy the 3 outdoor gardens & courtyards, and how much fun they have. We appreciate how the staff knows each resident's background and interests so they can interact in a meaningful and warm way.

Judy Brown

Thank you so much for your kind comments. We are glad you noticed our caring staff. We work very hard to find people who are genuinely compassionate caregivers and we train every single one of our employees in dementia care.

We are grateful to all of our families, like you, who have entrusted their loved ones to our care. Thank you for sharing

Not For My Family

I took a tour of this community and it did appear to be clean and well maintained. It was a Sunday when doing my tour and I did not notice a lot of staff and the residents were just in the sitting rooms. I didn't see an activity board. The rooms were in a hallway that went in a circle and I was afraid that my father-in-law would not recognize his room.

Judy Brown

Thank you for touring our community.. We will pass on your comments.

Nice looking place

Judy Brown

Thank you for taking time to post your kind comments on our community.

A Great Quality of Life for a Loved One

the caregivers are great with the residents. this is a memory care only facility and was well thought out. the floor plan is conducive for keeping people as active as possible. access to the residents is outstanding. my wife was in daycare and respite before becoming full resident this week. I feel good knowing my wife is loved and safe and well cared for 24 hours a day. Having a RN on staff and on site is a big plus. The food is great and geared to the residents dinning ability. My wife is kept busy all day and rarely goes to her room. Socialization is practiced and her level of peace is noticeable. I am well satisfied that I chose the right place for my wife.

Judy Brown

We really appreciate your thoughts on our community. We put a lot of thought into the way we build each community and we’re happy that you noticed.

Care for my Mother

The staff has been WONDERFUL!! We have visited every day for the past month and have met with the senior management and nurses who deal with Mother. It is obvious that they have interacted with her. Mother has been in different locations upon our arrival. Mother is definitely receiving better care than when she lived with us.

Judy Brown

Hearing your positive comments truly makes our day. Thank you again for taking time to review.

Friendly and communicative staff!

Things have gone very well at Autumn Leaves! It's a very nice looking community, and everyone has been very friendly. They do an excellent job communicating with families, and are quick to let you know if anything goes wrong or answer any questions you may have. They've been able to provide everything they promised in terms of care, and are taking great care of our loved one!

Judy Brown

Thank you for your kind review. We’re always thrilled to hear from family members who are pleased with the care we provide to their loved ones.

Autumn Leaves where your loved one is at "Home"

Where do I begin to tell my story about Autumn Leaves. My mother was in an Assisted Living facility in Hendersonville, NC. Her memory was beginning to fail her, but we didn’t think too much of it. In early April she broke her hip and she went to a skilled nursing facility for rehab and recovery. She was recovering, however, my sisters and I realized that Mom’s memory issues were more than what we thought and we began to understand that she was in the mid stage of Alzheimer’s. I am the youngest of three sisters and it was tasked to me to find a suitable “Home” for Mom in Georgia. (I am the closest, one sister is in CA the other is in NY).

So the search begins. My daughter found an organization called Senior Helpers. They were instrumental is narrowing my search to a few facilities in my area. I visited all of them, and saved Autumn Leaves for my final destination. I cry every time I think of the first time I met Kim Waid. The love and compassion for my situation was evident and REAL. As the daughter, you are very close to the situation and it is very emotional to realize your Mom now has a new “Normal” that has to be accepted and understood. The staff at Autumn Leaves helped me so much to understand where my Mom was at and what to expect. Everyone, and I mean everyone on staff is trained in memory care and play an active role in the residents lives. (My Mom is sweet on their Maintenance Manager Michael, he is her calming effect when she gets upset)

Transferring a resident from another state is a feat in itself. I was so confused and concerned about all of the logistics in doing this. To my relief and my surprise, when the time came, Susan Tidwell (Executive Director) and Christa Hoffman (RN) got up early on a Wednesday morning and drove to Hendersonville, NC (a 4 hour trip) to personally meet my Mom and assess her for the transfer. I cannot tell you the relief and gratitude I felt knowing that they were there with me for the entire journey.

It has been a month now that Mom is at “Home” in Autumn Leaves. There were some good days and bad days, however, the staff were comforting and supportive of me and my Mom and assured me she would settle in. They explained any move is traumatic, and when you are older and have Alzheimer’s the change can be very stressful for my Mom.

Just the other day, my Mom was not feeling “right” so to be cautious the Dr. and staff suggested she go to the ER to get checked out. She checked out just fine. The best part was she said when she was in the ER, she wanted to go Home. When we got her back to Autumn Leaves she had a big smile on her face seeing the staff and said “Thank God I am Home”.

If you want the best care for your loved one Autumn Leaves is where they will get it and feel like they are “Home”

Judy Brown

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We always appreciate positive comments from our family members, and we're glad to hear that you are happy with Autumn Leaves of Towne Lake.

Best Place for Memory Care Patients

I have a friend whose dad is in Autumn Leaves in Houston and she said it was the best place for my Dad in need for memory care. My dad was asked to leave two previous facilities because his FTD issues were too severe for those places. The staff and support at Autumn Leaves Woodstock has been incredible. They love and care for my dad like their own parent. They pray for him and us through this whole ordeal and we feel that love and acceptance in how they talk to him and how they treat us. I have bragged about them to all of my friends about how well they treat my dad and support us. I am so thankful for this facility and know that my dad is in good hands. His FTD memory care issue is so difficult that I know that he wouldn't be safe unless he was in this facility. Thank you, staff at Autumn Leaves. You have given us hope through this dreadful disease.