Five Stat Care for mom

This is a amazing community and we love the staff. I like knowing that my mom is happy and likes the environment. The menu is country cooking and wonderful. My mom is happy with all the activities that she is participating. with others. This community offer so much more than care and families would be happy with everything that is offered.

Lakeview Manor; a great choice for your family

Lakeview Manor is a beautiful location with a warm and welcoming staff. Our family selected Lakeview based on its' friendly, family atmosphere. Our senior family members settled in within the first week, enjoying new friends and activities.

It's awesome!

It's awesome. I'm very pleased. Libby is awesome. The staff is unbelievably nice. Its a great place. It has been a great experience. Everyone has been helpful.

We were pleased with the property, and the Independent Living apartments are very nice and spacious, as well as affordable.The entire property was clean, quiet, peaceful and well organized. We asked to be put on the waiting list for one of the apartments, and Ms. Kessler also put us on the waiting list for the small room inside the main facility, so we can keep our options open until a decision is made.

Awesome!

Awesome! I am so glad A Place For Mom told me about Lakeview Manor.