L&A Care Review

The home is extremely clean and Angie is well organized with her forms, medications, and credentials displayed. I was quite impressed with her and her home. Unfortunately, after one night of my mother staying there, she told me she could not keep my mother. That my mother would not stand up for her and needed to be in a "B Unit". She had gone to visit my mother in the memory care facility she was living before accepting her application. My mother's underwear had not been changed in the 24 hours that she was there. I cannot express how beat if felt. It is tiring to find the homes, visit them, rank them, give notice where she was, contact hospice for new equipment to be moved in with her supplies, get all her things moved, set up her room and clothes, only to be told the next day she had to leave. My mother was able to return to the memory care facility that day. We moved on Saturday and had to move her back on Sunday. Now, if you loved one, is in the early stages of Dementia, this may be a place to consider, but if they are in the later stages, be aware.

They should have a five plus!

It's the most wonderful place in the world. Angela Day is an Angel from heaven. I thank god everyday for putting her in my path. She is so good to the people there. If you have anyone that is not doing good in a community environment, if you need more hands on, come here. They are just right there, and pay so much attention to them, it's so similar to me taking care of her. The prices are amazing. You will be so pleased and happy, it has taken such a load off me. The house is so clean, and cooks for them daily, and gives them snacks. Angela is so dedicated to the people that live there and her company and her business. She is 100% there for them making them feel comfortable, she is so respectful to them.