Comfort For Mom!!

My mom really is comfortable living in the community. The staff has been wonderful to the family and my mother. They try to encourage her to do some walking, which is great. The meals have a great smell i haven't had a chance to try them but they look good. I would definitely recommend this community to friends and family.

Mom's new "Apartment"

My mother-in-law is settling in very well at Kozzy Kare. The owner and staff helped move her hospital bed and arrange for the cable TV in her room. The staff is very attentive and caring.

wonderful

My mother has been much happier and much better cared for since being at Kozzy Kare Assisted Living. They took immediate action to make sure that she had the sort of bed and set up that she needed, and to work with hospice care for us. It has been a wonderful thing to have the hospice care people providing care for her as well and helping her with things that she otherwise would have had to pay extra for. I just wish I had moved her there sooner.