Pacifica Senior Living Tucson - Tucson, AZ

Just not the best fit

The staff here did a very nice job with our tour, they showed us around and answered our questions and the community was nice. The residents seemed to be kept busy and they had a lot of amenities that the residents could choose from. We just did not feel that my mother-in-law would be a good fit here.

Pacifica Senior Living

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback about your experience with us. We value our residents and families and appreciating you sharing your comments. We hope that you find the community that best fits your needs and that you are happy in the community you choose. We thank you for your consideration.

No complaints!!

I have no complaints of how things went during my tour for my mother at this community. The property was clean and they had a lot of great amenities available to all of the residents. I was impressed with the activity list they had and thought the menu for the meals had a lot of variety . It was just not the right fit for my mother in the end decision but I would recommend it to anyone.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you so much for your positive review! We are very proud of our community, support staff and memory care program. Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience.

When safe care counts!

The team you have at Pacifica Tucson,specifically Cottage 5, is truly a group of angels! They don't even realize how amazing they are! [Removed], the manager runs her cottage like it is her home and all the residents are her relatives! [Removed], brings a smile to even the hardest to reach patients and those two have a special ability to see even the slightest change in their residents and bring it to the attention of the nurses! Then you have [Removed] who all have such a gentle and genuine care for all of the residents. I sadly don't really know your night shift, but can tell their quality and commitment is 100%! I just really wanted you to know that after two awful experiences when first trying to place my mom, I have such Peace of Mind to my soul, that I know my mom is safe cared for and actually Loved! I just wanted you to know just how Special Cottage 5 is and how very grateful I have been for God guiding me to Pacifica! Sincerely, [Removed] Daughter of [Removed].

Pacifica Senior Living

Diane, we are so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations here at Pacifica Senior Living Tucson! We are so happy to hear that you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience. They are truly wonderful and caring and we love them too. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Did you know we have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities? (The link to the Facebook page is on our website). Please feel free to contact with any and all questions, [removed]. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

A Happy Home

My mom has been a resident, since October and she seems to be adjusting very well. The family is very happy with the quality of care she receives. The staff is very professional and good natured.
I'm so glad we found mom a happy home.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you Gary, for reaching out, your opinion is very important to us and we are so pleased that you took the time to leave us a review. We are very happy to hear that your mother is happy and thriving here! Did you know we have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities? (The link to the Facebook page is on our website). Thank you again, we look forward to seeing you again. Please feel free to contact with any and all questions, [removed].

Impressed with the staff friendliness and openness about the facility. Tour impressive and well laid out, safe and secure inside and out. Family in charge of pt. affairs feels it is too expensive for her budget.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive 5 star review. We appreciate you considering our community and hope that you are able to find the perfect fit for her. Please let us know if we can be helpful in any way.

Amazing Experience !!

This experience for my aunt has been absolutely wonderful, she was very confused and scared when first arriving to this community but this place has made life much easier for her. The marketing director has been nothing but friendly and very professional and the head director has made sure my loved ones needs are being met and accommodations are being made to make sure she is comfortable. This facility has helped her immensely and I could never say enough good things about this place, I highly recommend it.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for your positive 5 star review. We are very glad to hear that you and your Aunt are having a positive experience. We are very proud to have won the award for Best in Senior Living, and to be recognized for consistently high ratings from residents and their families in previous years.

Pacifica Senior Living Tucson

I am an RN with pretty high standards, especially advocacy. It's so important with Memory Loss. I have found that Pacifica in Tucson exceeds my expectations. The marketing director drew me in with her professionalism, knowledge, and willingness to go the extra mile. The executive director has been wonderful in understanding specific resident/family needs. The staff are all expert in what they do. I really have come to trust them to care for my aunt in a loving, therapeutic manner. She has been isolated, withdrawn and confused. She is waking up in a beautiful butterfly garden. Do not decide on a facility without seeing Pacifica.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you Stephanie, for your detailed and thoughtful review. We are so happy to hear that your Aunt is improving and that you can see the improvements. We appreciate all the kind words and will share them with our team. We agree with you, we have a great staff and community! Thank you again. Please feel free to contact with any and all questions, [removed].

Happy

After ten years of taking care of my wife with Alzheimer's, It got to a point where I could not take care of her anymore. I looked at a number of care facilities and decided on Pacifica. My wife has been there for about six weeks now and has settled in better than I thought.[Removed] ( the executive director) and her staff has been wonderful and sincerely care about my wife. She is in unit one which has about ten ladies in it. The staff in the unit is fantastic and really care about the ladies in there unit. Each unit has their own dining room and front room with couches and chairs for the ladies to watch TV and visit. The unit is clean and more like a home instead of a hospital. They have registered nurses on staff at all times. I could not be happier with the care that my wife is getting. And would highly recommend the Pacifica.

Pacifica Senior Living

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! Your opinion is very important to us. We are proud of our community and the exceptional level of care we provide. We have a great staff and genuinely care for all our residents! We are glad that we are able to be here for you and your family and we are honored that you trusted us with this enormous decision. We are always here for you and your family. Please feel free to reach out to us with any and all concerns. Thank you again Reg.

I would recommend this community!

My sister has only been at Pacifica Senior Living for a short time and things are going well. When she first got to the community they sent her to get help and thanks to their assistance she gets to come home. The staff are wonderful. She does participate in some of the activities offered. She likes to keep busy and the staff help her with this.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community, we appreciate it and we are very happy to hear all your kind words! Thank you for sharing!

Tender Loving Care

It was such a great situation for my Mom. They did well with tender loving care. They seemed to love Mom and took a lot of time with Mom and were really good. I moved Mom from another facility that had a piano. My Mom used to play piano really well, and she could still play a few tunes. Even though Pacifica did not have a piano, when I mentioned this to the staff, they told me about a keyboard that they had in the Main office that they never used. They actually moved the keyboard into Cottage 1 so my Mom could play. I thought that was wonderful.

Pacifica Senior Living

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive review. We appreciate it & thank you for your review.

very attentive

They have been real attentive to my father in laws needs, and they do a great job keeping us informed of things if there are ever any incidents that we need to be made aware of. Great communication. I have no complaints. Pacifica Senior Living Tucson has been very good.

The care at the Pacifica Senior Living is fantastic. The Head Nurse and Director have bent over backwards for my mom. The staff are great and she is getting plenty of personal attention. The food is good, mom is gaining weight. The have all sorts of activities and she had fun doing zumba for the first time. The Pacifica is a single story community with grass and trees. The other nice thing, though small then residencies are set up like casitas not apartments.

good experience overall

Overall it has been a very positive experience with Pacifica Senior Living. It is a very nice place with very friendly and helpful staff.

There are, however, a couple of areas I have noticed where they could improve. For one, keeping clothes where they belong. There have been several instances where moms clothes have gotten mixed up with other residents, and vice versa. Also, they do need a few more activities and wider variety.

Excellent Choice

There are many things I like about Pacifica for my Mom. The fact that she can walk all over the grounds, that she has the same caregiver during the week and that they are very attentive to her needs.

She has only been there a little over a week but is adjusting much faster than I would have thought was possible. That she is with those who are on the same level as she is makes it easy for her to make new friends.

The staff has been very helpful and I'm also impressed that the few times I have been there, the Director of the facility has dropped in several times. She has her finger on the pulse of the community, I like that.

So over all I'm very pleased with the new home for Mom.

Pricey and offered opportun...

Pricey and offered opportunities that our mother would never use. Not a home-like environment to us.

A Great Place for Mom

Pacifica provides just about everything that my Mom needs now that her dementia has progressed. It is small, easy to navigate, quiet, and simple. The caregivers are kind and very friendly and very respectful of the elders.

Nice facility. Memory care...

Nice facility. Memory care only. Five cottages of 14 residents each, with each cottage specializing in a different stage of dementia; residents move from one cottage to another as their dementia progresses. I expected to not like it that much, but was actually quite impressed.

Gorgeous Grounds

I chose Pacifica because I liked it the best of any place I saw in Tucson. They have 5 separate cottages and the maximum number of people in one cottage is 14. My husband is in there with 11 right now. It's spotlessly clean. They don't have carpets in the rooms which I liked becuase it doesn't smell like some of the other places. They have absolutely gorgeous, gorgeous grounds. They are not locked in the building. There is a big, beautiful yard with trails. My husband is extremely homesick but I think he is being well taken care of as far as I can see up to now. I ate at Pacifica and the food was better compared to the others that I saw.

Pacifica Senior Living Tucson, offers a distinctive approach to specialized memory care. We provide a safe, secure and compassionate home for your loved one. From cozy rooms, to peaceful gardens and home-cooked meals, you have peace of mind knowing your loved one is at a home away from home. Our respected and innovative Rediscovery™ Program offers resident’s ways to “rediscover” everyday activities. A unique aspect of our Rediscovery program enables your loved one with Alzheimer’s disease, dementia or memory impairments to live and interact with residents of similar cognitive abilities in a cottage setting, where they participate in activities and share meals. Frequent wellness checks, as well as diet monitoring, ensure that health needs are addressed promptly. Our Quality of Life Activities Program is tailored to each individual’s abilities. We focus on helping your loved one “rediscover” their remaining abilities. We also encourage families to be involved with day-to-day care planning, special events and support group meetings. To provide the financial assurance you need for a decision, Pacifica Senior Living Tucson has created an innovative fixed-rate pricing structure that sets a new standard in specialty memory care. From the day your loved one moves-in, throughout their entire stay, the cost of care will never increase. Ask us about our Lifetime Fixed Pricing program today.

AMENITIES AVAILABLE