Kingston Bay - Fresno, CA has yet not published prices.

This is a wonderful facility and everyone has been absolutely amazing to my mother-in-law.

Not equipped to care for my Father

Unfortunately, my Father no longer lives here. We loved the facility, but they truly aren’t equipped or staffed to handle Frontal Temporal Dementia. They couldn’t check on him as often as needed or manage the level of care he requires. It is a shame that care facilities “triage and assess” potential residents and assures the family that the care they provide will care for your ailing family member. I will commend the staff here for fully refunding the amount we paid for Dad’s one month there.

Mom's Care

This is a wonderful community for my mom. The community is always clean and I like knowing that it is a good environment for her. The menu is very good and she likes the variety. They do offer activities for the residents who want to participate. We would recommend this community for the great care and value for other families.

Decision time! Which one do we choose.

We have toured here and were so impressed we are bringing Mom for a visit. Beautiful living space/room for Mom! Entry way, halls etc could use some "warming up" with softer, homier decor for a more welcoming entry. This is a new senior residence and could be a gem once more seniors move in, and see the value of the appointments and quality of design. ps I could not accurately Rate Activities & Care Service as we have not experienced those.
[Removed] was a wonderful tour guide.

A good tour!

When I toured Kingston Bay, I thought it was a very nice facility. The staff was friendly and welcoming. The tour guide was able to answer my questions and give me good information. It was a good experience but we found another community in a better location that for my loved one's needs better.

This is a beautiful facility and the staff was very warm and welcoming. It's main draw back was the distance from my house.

We love it at Kingston Bay! The staff is amazing, the community offers several activities every day, and the food is out of this world!

Review of Kingston Bay Senior Living - Fresno, CA

This is a new community and wasn t completed when I had my tour. The apartments were small but it was a bit impressive

Life at Kingston Bay Senior Living starts with spacious, elegant appointed, and amenity-rich surroundings, coupled with exceptional, personalized and supportive care. Assisted living and memory care is delivered by a dedicated staff who are onsite 24 hours a day. Programs and services are designed to promote independence, provide choice, and enhance resident’s quality of life.