Paintbrush Assisted Living and Memory Support - Fresno, CA

We are Central Valley’s premier senior living community that’s not only warm, inviting and inspiring but invigorating as well. A senior living community that’s complete with a competent and compassionate team of professional caregivers, custom-crafted dining, distinctive amenities and a variety of engaging and energetic life enrichment programs to keep bodies and minds stimulated. Architecturally inspired by Yosemite, Paintbrush is a new concept in assisted living facilities and memory care with local family ownership and stewardship. Local farmers, artists and photographers are part of this highly local commitment to Central Valley senior living as well.

Real Concerns (This is honest)

Clean and well kept. A little pricey though.
Owners seem to be more interested in their profits than hiring adequate & trained staff. Is there an RN on duty? How well is the staff trained to dispense meds? In an emergency or should one of the residents fall, or a fire erupts what happens? Do they just let my loved one fall or [Removed] because the owners don't want to add more staff because they want to collect it all? [Removed]! The State has been called numerous times on Paintbrush. What looks good on the outside isn't always good on the inside! I will continue to voice my comments, concerns and reviews until something changes there.

Great Management

I have no complaints about how things are going for my mother since she has recently made the move into this community. The staff are friendly and have made sure to accommodate her needs to the best of there ability. Anytime we have had an issue the management teams handles it right away. They make sure to get mom bused over to her doctor appointments and that her medical needs are met. I would defiantly recommend it to anyone.

A good experience!

My mother recently made the move to Paintbrush Assisted Living and Memory Care a few weeks ago. She is still adjusting to the changes like meal times, activities times, and other changes. The meals that they provide for her are great, she likes them. She has a friend that moved in before her and liked it.

Everyone was friendly!

My tour of Paintbrush was a good experience. Everyone was very friendly and the place was very nice. It was just a bit more expensive than what we were looking for at the time.

They need more staff!

We chose this community because when you walk in, it's like walking into your home, it is warm and inviting. The apartment that my loved one is in is very nice. The staff is excellent but they are short in staff. They also lack in organization and I believe that is also because they don't have enough people and it is a fairly new community. The food is terrible. I like the locations and the positive atmosphere, but they have some improvements to make.

Paintbrush - A nice place for mom

My mother has been living at Paintbrush in a lovely apartment for a month now. The staff is very attentive and friendly. It's nice to be welcomed with a friendly smile each time my family and I visit. Facility is very clean and well maintained. Food is great too! It's nice to be able to have a nice meal with mom in the dining room.

Could use a dietitian and evening activities.

I have really enjoyed having my mother at Paintbrush Assisted Living, she's doing well. However, she is diabetic and they have not provided a diabetic food menu item for her. Her Dr has it on her orders as well that she needs to be on a diabetic diet. There is another resident having the same issue as well. There are not very many activities, especially in the evening. After the activities director leaves for the day, the residents are very bored. I think this place could use a dietitian and evening activities.

Very polite really welcomed my mom then started getting calls about my mom and her needs I thought they were going to take of this I was wrong, disappointed.