Oakmont of Fresno - Fresno, CA

Oakmont of Fresno is a family owned and operated community newly opened in March 2015. Features include industry renowned dining, and endless on-site amenities. If an active lifestyle is what you desire, you’ll feel at home at Oakmont where friends and neighbors enjoy our day spa, private movie theater, resident gardens, and impeccably landscaped grounds including a fenced Pet Park. If you ever need additional care we offer assisted living and our Traditions memory care services on the same campus. The entire community is licensed for care so with few exceptions, there is no need to move if assistance is needed in the future. Experience for yourself what makes this extraordinary senior living community one where life keeps getting better and better by touring today.

Our amenities include all Utilities (Except Telephone), weekly housekeeping, Linen service, basic Cable Television, anytime Indoor and Outdoor Restaurant-style Dining, 24 hour Bistro, Library, Private Family Dining Room, Movie Theatre, Fitness Center, Activity Room, Salon and Day Spa, Resident Gardens and Walking Paths, and even a Pet Park. Scheduled transportation for shopping and medical appointments, personal chauffeur service and valet parking for residents are included. Some activities include Walking Club, Yoga, Strength and Stretch, Group Scrabble, Poetry Classes, Variety of Art Classes, Community Involvement and Volunteering Opportunities, Singing and Musical Performances, Happy Hours, Offsite Excursions to Art Galleries and Museums, Attending the Symphony, Knitting Club, Book Club, Card Clubs, Themed Parties and much more!

Residents and families have the peace of mind knowing Oakmont of Fresno offers a wellness center and full-time nurses to assist with all of your daily living needs. Offering the best care available and staff who become like family, our care keeps you safe and comfortable in your own home. When needed, our caregivers can provide assistance with Bathing, Dressing, Grooming / Personal Hygiene, Diabetic Care, Special Diets, Medication Management, Oxygen Management, Management of Incontinence, Transferring / Assistance with Ambulation, Escorts to Meals, Escorts to Activities, and Escorts to Appointments, Hospice. On-Site Nurses for Monitoring Health Needs and Regular Assessments. Care services are additional on a fee for service basis. A complimentary on-site assessment will be scheduled with our caring staff to determine an estimate of care fees.
The Oakmont Diabetes Wellness program provides comprehensive diabetic management and lifestyle support to help residents manage glucose levels and optimize health. Our fulltime, 7 day a week licensed nursing staff with specialized diabetes training provide insulin administration including sliding scale dosing. They also provide routine monitoring and communication with residents’ physician.

We offer a Concierge Medicine Program and have partnered with highly respected local physicians to bring personalized medical care to our residents. Residents have the convenience of appointments on-site as well as 24/7 access to the Concierge physician.

• Weekly Happy Hour
  • Weekly Houskeeping
  • Full Schedule of Trips, Events and Activities!
  • Social, cultural and educational life enrichment programs
  • Fine dining service for breakfast, lunch and dinner

Beautiful Community for Care

We toured this for my mom It was very beautiful and clean. The staff was very helpful and caring. The menu was wonderful. They do offer a lot of nice activities for the residents to participate. We would have liked this community very much, but it is costly. We do recommend a tour of this community for others.

Jessica Chandler

Thank you for your great comments! We are very pleased to hear that our staff made your visit pleasant. We pride ourselves in offering exceptional amenities and services and are glad to hear you loved touring our community. We look forward to hopefully seeing your family in the future at Oakmont of Fresno.

Warm Regards,
Igor Molchanov, Executive Director

Oakmont and manager [removed] were amazing when our parents unexpectedly needed to be placed in a home. A sudden medical emergency was such a stressful experience for our family. Oakmont was there for our family. Oakmont was there for us in every way imaginable. Words can not express our gratitude. Our parents are settled in now and very happy in their new home.

Thank you Oakmont!

Oakmont and manager [Removed] were amazing when our parents unexpectedly needed to be placed in a home. A sudden medical emergency was such a stressful experience for our family. Oakmont was there for us in every way imaginable. Words cannot express our gratitude. Our parents are settled in now and very happy in their new home.

THey love their residents and pets!

We have had an amazing experience at Oakmont. The love the staff has for the residents and their pets is the most admirable trait and I feel comfortable leaving Mom in their care.

Our families Oakmont of Fresno experience

After having both my my mother and father at Oakmont of Fresno for nearly a year I could not be more satisfied with the quality of care, the friendly atmosphere and the dedicated support from the staff and leadership. I can speak to both levels of care as my mother requires 24/7 and my dad is in assisted living. My father has thrived in the invironment. After living in his own home for 62 years he found the Oakmont experience to improve his daily life. My mother has required many special services and all were wonderfully and professionally provided by Oakmont of Fresno. Truly a 5 Star staff and facility.

A beautiful place and staff seem very dedicated to the care of their residents. Close to my home. Mom's income is limited. I'm exploring how long her savings would last with the increased amount I would have to draw from it in order to put her there.

They Went Above And Beyond For Us

This is a lovely community and I really like it. My mother is a little difficult to deal with. They have really gone above and beyond for us. She has a lovely apartment and she is cared for very well. They are very accommodating. The responsive time of the nurse is great. There are very good activities offered. It is a great community and I would recommend it.

Very nice facility, but a bit expensive for the size of the units - no rooms with patios or balcony and no view.

Oakmont Senior Living

Thank you for taking the time to review our community. At Oakmont, the entire campus is our residents’ home, so the courtyard, outdoor dining and dog parks are extensions of their apartment-homes. We would love to have you join us for one of our events in the courtyard to experience our outdoor space; call anytime to RSVP for our next event. Warm Regards, Ryan Test, Executive Director

Review of Oakmont of Fresno - Fresno, CA

A very nice friendly community I was invited to stay for lunch and the food was fantastic. One could gain weight there very easy. The apartments were very small unless you chose a suite which would be nice but very pricey. I will still keep it on my list I felt it could be home

Daddy has found his home!

Our family loves Oakmont! Daddy is well cared for and happy! His room is always clean and tidy. The care providers are kind and competent! The staff in charge of the areas or various activities are well-educated, professional, interested, and kind. Everyone from Kevin, in charge of Oakmont, to Mike who is in charge of the landscaping. The feeling is one of a family! The atmosphere is happy, bright, and humming with activity! Ice cream, movies, games, Happy Hours with music, Art Hop, community resource support (i.e. Alzheimer's Support Group), Salon, transportation, gym, pets, special diets, holiday celebrations, scheduled family get-togethers. A concierge M.D. is offered along with an on-site RN with LVN support staff 24/7. I am in and out all the time and care is consistent and excellent.

Happy family

My mother and father in law are in Oakmont. It is the most wonderful place ever, everybody's there to help, food is great, service is great, and most of all the people are great. Thank you Oakmont for all your help!

Great Food

My dad has only been here for a month. His favorite thing is the food, they have a chief that comes out and prepare meals for the resident, the food is so good I often stay and eat with my dad. Also, the people are really friendly. The prices could be lower, however we are happy.

Oakmont Senior Living

We are so glad to hear you and your father are enjoying our restaurant and will be sure to pass your comments on to our chef and his team. Warm Regards, Kevin J Spoor, Executive Director

Placing my dad.

We have recently placed my 89-year-old father at Oakmont after quite a bit of stressing and anxiety making this decision. His dementia had gotten much wore and we all felt that this was the best decision for dad. He lived with myself and my husband, who was his main caretaker, for almost 2 years. It became apparent that we had to make a move for dad's sake. My brother and I toured a few facilities and we fell in love with Oakmont. The employees are so helpful and always with a smile. My father absolutely loves the place and appears to be thriving. I would highly recommend Oakmont.

It is an awesome place. All the staff is wonderful. They are very dedicated to their residents. They make the families of the residents very welcomed as well. It's like having a large family. The food is great too!

They have been outstanding. I really like the staff.

Awesome Home

Unfortunately it was time to put our dad in a memory care facility. Our family needed immediate placement for my dad and Wes Whittemore made this transition happen quickly. Wes was aware of our feelings and what we were going through & guided us through the process. My dad adjusted amazingly well with all the wonderful care & activities he is doing. We even noticed a change in his appetite, he loves the food. It can be a difficult decision but everyone there is so friendly and caring.

They treat the residents with the best hospitality. It is a great place for our loved one, and we could not be happier.