Kindred - Grapevine - Grapevine, TX

• Memory Care Services
  • Respiratory Therapist
  • IV/Infusion Therapies

DO NOT EVEN THINK OF PUTTING A LOVED ONE HERE

Very uncaring and cold atmosphere. I do not feel that they even try to make the patients happy. We are moving my mom because they completely ignore her. They do not even visit with her when they go to her room. Her bathroom is filthy, the rooms are tiny it is hard to watch tv the way the have the TV's up high is such a small room. There is nothing good to be said. It takes forever for someone to respond when she buzzes the front desk. My mom and my stepfather do not like the doctor. My stepfather tried to talk to him but he completely ignored him. My mom is so unhappy there. It has been a horrible experience.

horrible experience, it had the feeling of the worst kind of nursing home feel. People sitting around in wheelchairs sleeping IN THE HALLWAYS, ETC.. Had an appointment with [Removed] - called to say I was running late, and she was RUDE!!!!! When I arrived - the receptionist showed me around and she was lovely but did not have the information you would receive from someone more knowledgeable. [Removed] was very friendly and great with the residents/patients. [Removed] never came out and introduced herself and knew i was there.

I do not recommend.

I do not recommend Kindred for nursing home care. My mother was a resident here but we are moving her this weekend. Some aid/techs were great but a few were rude, uncaring, and borderline abusive. Social worker helped but it was short lived. Lately clothes and other items began disappearing but director would not correct this problem. The place looks nice but it is a roll of the dice on how good the care is for the residents.

The director was very nice. gave grea...

The director was very nice. gave great info. meet two ladies. not sure if I liked the shared room, however I think they are all like that. clean. not much storage room for clothes.