Canton Oaks - Canton, TX

Canton Oaks - Canton, TX has yet not published prices.

Review of Canton Oaks

My loved one has been treated great. The nurses are on top of his medication. The therapists are working him hard, and we are very pleased overall. It is very clean, and I never smell anything bad ever. He would like a little more seasoning, but he likes the meals over all.

Review of Canton Oaks

Everyone explains things to us. They are helping with the guilt we have doing this. They are communicating well with us. The therapists are working with my loved one's memory. They work really well with her. The nurses are doing a great job. The staff are even-tempered. It is very clean. They clean any accidents up right away. She likes the meals.

Review of Canton Oaks

Canton Oaks is great. The staff is very caring and helpful. They seem to be truly concerned. Everybody is very, very nice. The person in admissions has been very, very helpful. I have not seen anything that was alarming. The breakfast is great and tastes good. It has been awesome with constant communication with me. This is my first time experiencing this, and they informed me of everything.

Review of Canton Oaks

Everything has been good and helpful. There's been a lot of help. The food is good.

Everything was good.

Review of Canton Oaks

My mom has said they are really good to her. The therapy is wonderful. It is all clean to me. I am unhappy with the meals. The carrots were so hard yesterday.

Review of Canton Oaks

Everybody seems professional. We have had no bad experiences there. Everybody communicates well there. The therapy is good. They need a little more thorough cleaning on daily basis. She does not like some of the meals.

Review of Canton Oaks

They seem to be good caregivers. The staff is friendly. The primary nurses do a very good job and are very gentle with my loved one. She has eaten well. One of the first things I noticed was that it was all clean and smelled like cinnamon.

Review of Canton Oaks

My loved one said the nurses were good to him. The food was okay. Sometimes they did not get in there to turn him when needed. A lot of times, there were things like bandages stuck to the floor. It looked like it had not been swept.

At Canton Oaks, our mission is to deliver the highest quality physical, occupational, and speech therapy services as well as long-term care services by providing compassionate, responsible care to our residents. We take pride in keeping our residents involved in the community through outings and open visitation hours. Our residents enjoy spacious rooms, restaurant-style dining, and numerous services and amenities.

Our therapy staff provides a full range of physical, occupational, and speech therapy to help residents meet the goals of returning short-term residents home and improving long-term residents’ quality of life. Our large therapy gym is filled with state-of-the-art equipment to support physical recovery, including some of the most advanced rehabilitative tools available today.