KINDRED TRANS CARE AND REHAB-DOVER - Dover, NH has yet not published prices.

Less Then One Star

I recently had my Mom transferred there from the hospital for rehab from a fall. When we arrived no one came to greet us. I went to the nurses station and asked the nurse about if it was too late to fill out a dinner checklist. She said yes it was and she will get what ever they are serving. I was there putting away her things and no one came by to say hi. In the middle of the night Mom had trouble breathing so they sent her to the ER which was a Godsend. It was so old and dated and dirty. It smelled of urine and the staff just stood around doing nothing. I was not impressed at all. The next day I came to get her belongings and walked in and out with several bags and no one even asked me what I was doing. No security at all. If you love your parent don't send them there.

My 90 year old relative was there for a short stay. They did not clean or change him at all. I arrived to find him sitting in his own waste several times!!! they lost his personal belongings, they miscommunicated, did not administer his medications correctly and when the doctor came in to sign his release paperwork, he thought my relative was a NEW admit. They are part of a growing chain, KINDRED healthcare...so beware!!!