Kind Heart Home Care III - Torrance, CA

This is a private home. The home and grounds a lovely and big! In a great nice residential section in Torrance. There appears to be 2 caregivers living in the house so someone is on call at all times. This facility does not have all the socialization my mom would need nor the doctors or nurses available, but it seems like a great home for someone who is more non verbal or active. The person I had the appointment with did not show up so the caregivers gave me the tour.

I was suggested this community from A Place For Mom.

We needed respite care for my mother quickly. I chose it because it was clean and nice. The staff was very friendly. I would recommend them.

Recommend Definately

My mom was a difficult case but the staff did everything they could. They really have a kindf heart.

Whether it’s your parents, a grandparent, aunt, uncle or a cherished friend you’re looking out for, we understand how the responsibility can wear on you … at work, at home and in your relationships with family and friends. Do you fear for your loved one’s safety, but hope to find a manageable way for their safety? Do you feel like you want to be there for them all the time but can’t manage? Maybe you’ve thought about an assisted living facility? Or you might have even considered having your loved one move in with you. At Kind Heart Home Care III we have the expertise to help you discuss these important matters with your family and the experience to help you make the right decision.
No matter what service you or an elder loved one requires, Kind Heart Home Care III offers the most comprehensive senior care in the Torrance area. We are committed to helping our area seniors, by being a trusted and reliable provider of services ranging from companionship to dementia care. We exceed our residents' expectations and create extraordinary relationships between them and our staff.