Review of Kennybrook Village

Clean, nice size, friendly atmosphere. Nicely integrated continue care services. Good location.

Luke Adams

Owen, thanks so much for your review! We do want to know what we can do to earn that 5th star. Email us to let us know: [removed]

Review of Kennybrook Village

This is a very beautiful place. The lady that showed us around was so nice. I would move in right now but I'm having trouble leaving my home where my husband was with me for so many years.

Luke Adams

Thank you for your review! We're sorry about the trouble you're facing. We're always here if you need to call.

Review of Kennybrook Village

When we moved to Kennybrook Village we madee the best decision in our retirement life. Here in our independent living area we are being so well provided with enending amentities. The staff is always friendly. The facility is very clean. We truly love it here.

Luke Adams

Wow, thank you so much! We're thrilled to hear the way you feel about Kennybrook Village. Thanks for sharing the word!

Exceptional Senior Living Community

Exceptional people from the residents to the staff! The building is well kept and clean! You can really tell that staff pride themselves in their work. Staff are compassionate and supportive and provide resident centered care.

Luke Adams

Thank you so much for your review! We're extremely proud of our hard-working team, and we're glad you noticed!

This is a very nice facility, and a n...

This is a very nice facility, and a nice size of occupants. I will keep this facility on my list, however, since incontinence is not part of assisted living, I need to reassess my parents needs.

Luke Adams

Thank you for your review. We'd be happy to answer any questions you may have at: [removed]

Kennybrook Village is a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) in Grimes, Iowa. Located near the entrance of the Kennybrook Estates Subdivision, Kennybrook Village is the first community of its kind in the Grimes area. A CCRC is a campus that is tailored to the needs of senior adults who wish to live life to the fullest extent possible, even as their abilities and needs change. Unlike many traditional CCRCs, Kennybrook Village is purposefully small enough to maintain a very personal connection between staff, residents and their families. Kennybrook Village is also exceptional in that no large deposit or "buy-in" are required to live there. Residents simply pay by the month. Residents may choose from several different apartment floor plans, depending on their preferences and care needs. Independent Living, Assisted Living and Rehabilitation residences are all available under one roof, with amenities and services geared toward the residents in those areas.