Care and comfort for mom.

We toured this community for care for my mom. We think that the staff we very nice and the community was clean. We did not see a menu of if they offer activities. We would recommend that families tour this community for the care of a loved one.

Home attention for mom

This is a great community for care. The staff is outstanding and they keep me informed on any changes. They offer great home cooking and we like that she does participate in the activities with the other residents. I like that she is happy and we would recommend. this community to other families wanting a family environment with good care and value for a loved one.

A nice setting!!

My loved one is doing great, she's happy with everything. She is in a nice apartment with a front porch and deck. The setting is very nice, she enjoys the fact that they have flowers all around. The meals are great. She has joined all of the activities that they offer and it has been a good experience, we are happy.

Not impressed

I was referred this community by A Place for Mom. I'm not even sure why it is on their list. I walked in and it wasn't very nice inside. They only offered 3-4 independent apartments. The atmosphere and environment was very dark. They were not prepared for our arrangements that day.