Our Tour

My parent was not happy with what they saw in the community. I let them be apart of the decision making. The room that was shown did not feel like the right one. We also saw that the residents here are more further along with their dementia and alzheimer . My parent know they would not be happy here.

Mom is Happy!

The paricular house we're in, because it's a foster-type thing, I think they could improve their food. The gal is very nice and friendly and my mom likes her but I don't think she can cook.

There were little things like th alarm on the front door didn't work and they fixed that. They're very responsive to you. They've done a good job of getting mom's toe nails done every week and hygiene things like that. I would recommend them. Mom is happy.

Warm, friendly staff. They...

Warm, friendly staff. They make you feel welcome. Nice houses with clean, cheerful rooms. Very 'homey.'

The Sweet Bye and Bye Adult Foster Care homes, specializing in providing unsurpassed quality care for seniors in the Salem-Keizer area. Owned and operated by registered nurses, Robert and Angela Estrada. We have 6 homes in the Salem Keizer area. We provide a higher level of care than most facilities at a fraction of the price. This includes any level of assistance with daily activities including meal preparation, bathing, medication administration, nursing assessments and patient advocacy. We provide these services in a home setting, with a 5:1 resident to caregiver ratio. Our homes are well appointed with state of the art appliances, granite counter tops, and are wheelchair accessible. We provide care for a wide variety of resident care needs such as diabetic, dementia and hospice care. We work closely with community agencies to provide other services such as physical, occupational and speech therapy, massage, and beautician appointments in our homes.