I’m Glad I Chose This Place

My mother has lived in the Sweet Bye n Bye for almost two months now, and we are very happy with what is going on there. It’s a very small, intimate community with excellent care. The staff is great; very friendly, knowledgeable, well trained, and very interested in the residents’ needs. There are activities, a patio so they can spend time outside and Beauty Monday when residents can get their hair and nails done. The rooms are clean, and the community is safe and secure. I am so glad I chose this place for my mom, and I would definitely recommend it.

I don't know if there was anything they could do better

I don't know if there is anything they can do better. They made sure she was comfortable and felt at home for the remainder of her stay. She felt like family there. The staff took excellent care of her.

Cozy, warm, and welcoming

It is great at Sweet Bye N Bye. I like the cozy, warm, and welcoming feeling I got at this facility. I knew this was the place. It has been a good experience. There is nothing I can think of that needs improving.

Mom's new Home

Mom has a hard time accepting her limitations. At the same time, she puts limitations on herself. The staff is aware of the situation and have, and continue to, encourage and help her. They do it in such a way that Mom doesn't feel threatened or that she's being told what to do.

Staff is very open with us and very receptive to our concerns.

The facility itself looks more like a high-end hotel or resort. The dining room is beautiful. Instead of feeling like you can't touch anything, you feel very comfortable and at home.

There is also an area for private family dining. It's the perfect space! Fireplace, TV. We brought dinner in from Mom's favorite restaurant; the room was perfect.

This was a very frightening time for all of us. Mom, who was afraid to move out of her home and for the family hoping against hope that we found a good home for her.