|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
This is a foster care facility and we are looking for a facility with memory care
Everything we want except price range...
Everything we want except price range for single room. Maybe a bit too business oriented for our taste.
Welcome, Jolene's Country Home is a beautiful quiet country setting on two & half acres. Come spring, we plant numerous flowers, prepare a big garden, and fill the bird feeders. A nice big deck off the dining room to enjoy nature.
Jolene's Country Home is a privately owned family home, licensed by the State of Mich. We work hard to ensure that people feel at home, and part of the family. We have a beautiful 2300 sq ft home, spacious bedrooms, kitchen, and large family room. I'm a Filipino nationality raised as a catholic, and a very good cook. My husband and I are very dedicated on providing the best services we can offer. The small details of their personal care are never overlooked. Thank you, and God Bless!
Home cooked meals
Affordable monthly rates
Cable TV in the rooms
Assistance w/bathing, dressing, feeding, and personal requirements.