Conventry Home Health Care - Clarkston, MI

My parents are very happy!!

We are very pleased with how things are going for my parents at this community. They feel safe and comfortable and overall just loving there new living environment. My mom and dad have had no complaints about the meals and have enjoyed participating in some of the activities they have to offer the residents throughout the day. I would defiantly recommend this place to anyone.

Just like a home setting!!

We are very well pleased with the community. It is well laid out and is very clean. The staff is very caring and easy to work with. The community offers many activities for my aunt to participate. There are no complaints when it comes to the food.

This has been a positive experience.

This has been a positive experience. The staff has been friendly. Things have gone well so far. I think the value is there, the pricing structure is good. They are able to provide good care. I haven't had any issues so far.

Educating, aiding and caring

A Place For Mom went above and beyond in educating me in elderly care and aiding me in the process of finding the right type of home. All in just a couple of days! Coventry is a not only the perfect fit for my father, they are a perfect fit for my peace of mind. Thank you A Place For Mom for showing that you care.