Angelic Care - Davisburg, MI

Always view the Homes license at michigan.gov/lara

[Removed] was nice. Kind of smelled a little of urine. The owners the house was not around. Shows on the internet that they don't live there. Huh! Pretty sure that is a State Rule Violation. I'll wait to see if they will get approved for a Small group home license.

Lack of caregivers

The caregiver named [Removed] is nice. [Removed]! I'm not very sure about her. Bad vibes listening to her. Prices are too high and I don't recommend this place.

Fine Tour of This Care Home

I had a fine tour of this community. Everyone was kind, and friendly to my family, and I. The experience went well. The community looked nice. The staff was courteous. Unfortunately it was not the care home for my mother, and her needs.

The animals are beautiful!

Things have been going well since my father in law has been here. The community is clean and they have a lot of different activities to do. The food is good and he said that he is content. I like that it has an open door policy so that I can come whenever I want to see him. They also have a sunroom and a lot of wildlife outside.

A perfect place for my Mother-in-law.

I would never of thought of looking at an Adult Foster Care setting for my Mother-in-law. but A Place For Mom offered several AFC places to view. I was very impressed with the level and quality of care, efficiency, affordability and compassion in which the staff at Angelic Care is able to provide consistently .The staff went the extra mile in several areas that made the transition a success. I am an Occupational Therapist and have seen and worked in many settings and I was very relieved and confident that my Mother-in-law would be in the best setting for her.

Nice / clean / older people...

Nice / clean / older people currently there / not sure how they would contribute to mom's recovery compared to others / bad location for mom's sister to visit

really liked place daughter was very ...

really liked place daughter was very nice

Springfield Manor is a privately owned family home, licensed by the state of Michigan. Our mission is to help our residents to feel valued, and comfortable and at home. We provide 24-hour personal care in a home setting for the elderly. They enjoy all the amenities of home life with appropriate assistance for the activities of daily living. We are located on 2 acres with a beautiful park like yard, sunroom that leads out to deck, very clean and organized, close to many parks, the library and outpatient medical facilities.