His Caring Arms, LLC - Holly, MI

I was very pleased with my tour of this facility. [Removed] was very pleasant and informative and I am very confident that she is a great caregiver. Her nursing background is a definite benefit and I would not hesitate to place my mom at "His Caring Arms". Hopefully, things will work out on my end because I am confident that my mom would be happy there.

My favorite!

I really liked His Caring Arms when I toured. The home was clean nad maintained well. All of the caregivers were friendly and it really seemed like a great place. When I tried to get my mother in law in, they actually did not have a room available anymore, but it was a great place.

AWESOME!!!

His Caring Arms is AWESOME!!! I placed my Mom in two different assistant living homes and was not satisfied until I found His Caring Arms. It's clean, beautiful and the folks that care for my Mom are the kindness and most loving people I know.

I find this facility to be clean, fre...

I find this facility to be clean, free of urine odor or others.I found the staff to be helpful and knowlegable about the patient and found the patient to be well taken care off. They show concern of the patient and recommend doctors visit when necessary, good communication with the doctor and staff.
I definetley would recommend this home.

A beautiful setting. 6 or 7...

A beautiful setting. 6 or 7 rooms. one suite w/private bath. community bath for other rooms. Appeared to be very caring owners and staff. Lots of flexibility for loved ones needs. I could see my dad living there. Currently no space for a male patients.

Very nice / clean / country...

Very nice / clean / country setting / she is a registered RN Appear to be very caring Excellent 1st impression

Wish we would have found it sooner!

Before coming here he was in a very horrible community but we are glad we found His Caring Arms. Debbie and Bill Rogers are just wonderful people and really own a great community. My dad was in there and it was a 6 bed house, they take care of their parents and some additional residents and they care for everyone equally. They are fully staffed and the staff to resident ratio 1 staff member for every two residents. We are very glad we found this place just wish it would have been sooner.

really liked the place a couple runs ...

really liked the place a couple runs it and lives there

His Caring Arms is located on eight beautiful acres on Furbush Road in Holly, Michigan. Our home borders a secluded lake and has two decks for those who like to be out doors, enjoyng the sunshine, bird watching or watching some of the other wildlife that frequent the property. We also have space available for those who like flower gardening and other out door activities.

Debbie Rogers is a Registered Nurse and personally supervises all activities and medical care.

Our Goal:

To provide high quality professional care with dignity and grace.