Metacare Inc - Metamora, MI

Misleading Informaton

A Place For Mom was helpful in giving me information on facilities in my area for my dad who is 94 that would provide his needs. They were friendly and informational, however failed to mention an important detail. Even though services to those seeking information are "Free" , they failed to mention that the first month 's payment to the facility of choice must get paid by that facility to A Place For Mom, which I felt was misleading. I realize A Place For Mom can't operate without funds, and money needs to come from somewhere to run any business, but this was never mentioned to me at all, & I was a little irritated that the money paid to the facility of choice had to turn around and give it to A Place For Mom. You say what's the difference where it goes, your loved one got what he needed? I feel that's lying by omission of information and in reality it's NOT A FREE SERVICE, & an expensive "FEE" that's failed to be mentioned. Misleading advertising.

Great experience for my mom and dad

While I must admit to limited exposure to adult care, I still see this facility as a great experience for my mom and dad. They are getting great care and stimulation through activities they would have never done on their own. They eat better both in quality and quantity, they receive meds on time and overall it seems the staff really treats them better than I ever could.

Our objective is to provide seniors, 50 years of age and older, a safe, Christian home environment which allows them choices and decision making involvement. We strive in providing our residents a variety of events and activities to keep themselves strong ~ both body and mind. METACARE Inc. is known for its "Children Helping Seniors" community events and stimulating its environment through art, music, and dog therapy programs.

Our services: Licensed (#AL440306483), registered, and BBB certified; METACARE Inc. and it's professional staff is dedicated to providing the best in patient care from a Christian perspective. A medical physician is on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Seniors with Alzheimer's and dementia are welcome.

Metacare Inc. is your key to a better life each new day ~ If you're looking for a restful and idyllic place to call home, then METACARE Inc. is the place for you! Located in the village of Metamora, Michigan, METACARE Inc. is an assisted living facility and adult foster care surrounded by sheep-filled pastures, overlooking a tranquil pond.