Churchill Farms AFC Home - Lapeer, MI

Providing Good Care

My father is doing as good as can be expected since his move to this community. He is still adjusting, but I do know he is receiving great care at this care home. This is a nice care home, and I'am comfortable with his move here. The staff is kind, and they have been helpful. They do a good job with keeping everything nice, and clean. I'am pleased with all they have done for us, and this is a community I would recommend.

Lucky to get into this community.

I really like Churchill Farms. They're great and I would advise others to go there. If they can get in here, they're lucky. They take good care of my Uncle and they work with the residents more than anyone else. They try to get him to participate in activities. He had lost a lot of weight before going here and is now gaining weight, so this is very good.

I'm pretty happy, my father has been there for three months. They are very nice and very competent. Everyone seems very happy there and he is very happy there and it's a nice place and very reasonably priced.

Churchill Farms is Great

Churchill Farms was a blessing to our entire family. Our mother was entering the final stage of Alzheimer's and we could no longer care for her at home. Paul and Lillian have owned this afc for over 20 years-it has been in his family for many more-and they feel each resident (there are only 6) is a member of their family. They have such compassion, patience, knowledge and faith and we can't say enough about the truly loving care they gave our mother. They informed us on everything, every step of the way, were meticulous in their caregiving and also work closely with a wonderful hospice nurse and doctors.
Although our mom was bedridden for her 6 month stay and nearly always unable to visit with others, she was moved to be with everyone in the living room each day. She was always treated with dignity.

This is a wonderful home and we could not have asked for more. Amazingly calm, clean and most of all, loving.