John Scott House Rehabilitation and Nursing Center - Braintree, MA

John Scott House Rehabilitation and Nursing Center - Braintree, MA has yet not published prices.

Stellar care, super clean, comfortable and nothing fancy needed.

This was my second experience as a short term, post surgical rehab patient. I chose John Scott House this second time. There’s nothing fancy here. But the superior quality of care and attentiveness more than makes up for that. You’re treated like family. People would greet me by name in the hallway and I’d have no idea who they were. Because everyone seemed to participate in the care plan. Rooms were small but had windows that opened to fresh air or AC. On nice days covered balconies offered a place to relax or have lunch. The physical and occupational therapists were just awesome, supportive and encouraging. And I had therapy at least once every day. Most importantly perhaps is the detail to cleanliness everywhere. The air smelled nice. A great experience all around. My one complaint is the food which was unhealthy, didn’t support a post op diet rich in high quality protein and a fresh vegetable was not to be found. The food seemed to be the lowest quality and cheapest. I think with some education and structure the dietary department could and should be vastly improved. Overall however, I would elect to return again for the excellent quality of care.