Jenner's Pond - West Grove, PA

I haven't heard great things about Jenner's Pond

I haven't heard great things about Jenner's Pond and it's not the one we chose. It wasn't very impressive, and their reputation, is well known. The medical care, the way they handle medications. They aren't nurses, but nurses assistants instead. There are mix ups all the time.

Hoped for More

Our loved one was a patient for a short term rehab stay and while there were a few wonderful nurses who were very caring, we found most of the CNA's to be either inattentive or unprofessional. They had many alarms and chair "clips" to supposedly keep patients safe, but our loved one had four falls within one week . It is a clean facility and my MIL's room was nice and big and bright. The building attached to it where long term residents live ,was beautiful and appealing, but the health care center was rather bland and depressing. Therapy seems to be done in small "circles" or groups [removed]. I think this could be a decent facility with more oversight, thought and care put into it. My loved one was afraid we would send her back there and reported to the hospital staff that she was generally uncomfortable and afraid there. They helped us in making sure she did not have to return.

Not a great experience

There was no interaction other than the half hour to forty five minute physical therapy session every day or every other day. The rehabilition worked with her more than other places, but that was it. There was nobody to talk to her and see how she was going. There seemed to be a lot of different shifts, you didn't have the same caregivers. There was no activity or interaction.