Jamestowne Assisted Living - Kingston, TN

Jamestowne Assisted Living - Kingston, TN has yet not published prices.

Review of Jamestowne Assisted Living - Kingston, TN

Great community, love residents, great staff, good food. Lots of activities residents enjoy!
BK CNA

Review of Jamestown Assisted Living - Kingston, TN

Lovely community great people workers love there residents.

Review of Jamestown Assisted Living - Kingston, TN

A very good place to live. A place of home away from home!

Absolutely wonderful!
All staff is loving, caring and giving! Great place to work – visit – live! Great home for “community living”
I love it here!!

Very homey atmosphere. You feel like you’re walking into your grandma’s house. The residents seem happy.

It is friendly environment. I work for the medical provider for that facility. Our FNP loves to go there. Her parents used to be in there.

We are very pleased with James Town! The quality of care and activities provided are wonderful. It is definitely a blessing to know that my father is in good hands and is being taken care of by people who truly care for him.

We are proud to have our mother as a resident at James Town Assisted Living. She is happy and well taken care of by the staff.
The atmosphere is wonderful and everyone is helpful, loving and friendly.

I have been to events there. The families are very involved. They have a great turnout.
The residents seem happy. The staff is friendly.

I brought Antique tractor for their fall festival. It was a great time. The residents seem very happy.

Friendly atmosphere. I have a friend that her father is in there. She states his care is excellent!

My friend’s father is in that facility. Her dad has been a resident for years.

Review of Jamestown Assisted Living - Kingston, TN

My father and mother was provided excellent care. I am a FNP and work with the elder population. There is not a lot of turnover and their executive director has been there over 14 years. I highly recommend this facility.

Review of Jamestown Assisted Living - Kingston, TN

I went to event there. I feel comfortable putting a loved one in this assisted living. Staff was friendly. The residents seem very happy. The food was great.

Review of Jamestown Assisted Living - Kingston, TN

Words can’t express how impressive this community is. My dad has been a resident for 7 years. They treat my Dad and I like family. There is not a lot of turnover like you see in other assisted livings. The administrator is also a nurse and has an open-door policy. I think this is a benefit. The nursing care and food and activities are excellent. I would highly recommend Jamestown to anyone.

Review of Jamestown Assisted Living - Kingston, TN

My brother lives at Jamestown. He is very well taken care of. The staff is very helpful and friendly. The building is clean and very friendly environment.

Review of Jamestown Assisted Living - Kingston, TN

My wife is a worrywart. She doesn’t worry about the care of her dad. She has peace of mind knowing the great care he receives. I go visit sometimes. He always seems happy. They have great family events.

Review of Jamestown Assisted Living - Kingston, TN

My grandfather is a resident. I am a nurse. I am impressed with the care he receives. Staff is awesome. I can sleep knowing he is been taken care of. I feel confident to go on Vacation. Sometimes the staff takes a picture and sends it to my mom and me. He loves living there.

These guys Rock

My mom has been at Jamestowne since January. She is treated like a queen and very well cared for. Yesterday I had to take her to see her ailing son in North Carolina. I arrived at 6:15am to find her waiting on me, well dressed, her hair beautifully styled and her meds plus other necessities for the day packed and ready. The team is the best!

Shelley Hamner

Thank you so much for taking time to review Jamestown! We are honored that you chose us to care for your mother. It is our desire to make all of our residents feel like a "a queen"! We will continue to work hard to impress both you and your mother!