Interim HomeStyle Services - Yuba City, CA

Interim HomeStyle Services - Yuba City, CA has yet not published prices.

They did a nice job when th...

They did a nice job when they could. I needed a male respite worker, so I had to quit using them. I would recommend them to others and in fact, have done so.

Parents Use Them

I haven't experienced them actually doing the work. I only experienced the interview with the person that came out so we could decide if we were going to use them or not. I thought they did a really good job. They were very thorough. My parents have now had them out there for the 3rd time. After the first time my mom was pretty impressed.

We have been providing the highest quality in home care with qualified caregivers in Sutter,Yuba and Colusa Counties. We are able to provide in home care in your loved one's home, family's home, senior living community or assisted living facility. For families who wish to have one-on-one care for their elderly loved one in a hospital or skilled nursing setting, Interim HomeStyle Services of Yuba City can accommodate each situation.

Interim HomeStyle Services has a commitment to educating seniors and their families regarding in-home care and ensure that all referrals or resources that need to be utilized are identified. If you want to stay in your home, you're not alone. Today, more than 80% of seniors would prefer to stay in their own home - even if they need extra help. Often it's just a little bit of help with the needs of everyday living that allow people to stay safely in their home.

We have earned the trust of our clients and families, and we continue to respect our seniors by helping them age in a way that offers the enriched quality of life they deserve. Above all else, we value the uniqueness of every individual we care for.