Indecare Corporation - Sacramento, CA

Indecare Corporation - Sacramento, CA has yet not published prices.

really been great

Indecare Corporation has really been great. Communication with them has really been fantastic. They just changed our caregiver today and now I feel like I have to retrain somebody which is unfortunate. Hopefully we won't have to change again for a while. But the care givers have all been great. Their philosophy about their caregivers and the respect they have for their employees as well their clients (whom they refer to as family members).

They were wonderful to work with, even though it was short lived.

Whether they were on the phone or in person they were all very easy to work with and friendly. They offer a caregiver, that matches the patient, as close as possible. We didn't have much time with them, before our circumstances changed. I liked that when they arrived they were supposed to check in with Indecare. They had an awesome plan. I was impressed with the fact that they weren't a corporation. I liked the owner's motivation in running the agency, and Pam was incredible.

Great Company

The care givers follow direction really well. They are personable, professional and very punctual. They aim to provide the care you need. They ask you what you need rather then just tell you what they can do and provide. They truly listen to their customers and will accommodate as best as they can. The management and the care givers are very good and they will follow up and maintain an open line of communication. They were just the best fit for our situation.

The best informational inte...

The best informational interview. Found a really competent and professional match. Highly recommend Gaelle Merchant, IndeCare coordinator and IndeCare.

Delightful, competent.

Delightful, competent.

Indecare is the perfect solution for seniors and others who aren't ready to leave their homes for an institutional setting or live with relatives, but because of illness or chronic conditions need support to remain at home.Our personalized and affordable services are available 7 days a week and can range from a few hours per day to 24 hour live in care.