Seniors Helping Seniors - Sacramento, CA

Seniors Helping Seniors - Sacramento, CA has yet not published prices.

Wonderful experience

This is a great place with a great staff. So far, the caregivers that have come out have been caring, professional and warm. They have gone out of their way to help us out. This has been a wonderful experience.

It's going great!

It's going great! We are happy with them. I have no complaints so far.

They're Great!

So far we've one caregiver, Laura, and she's been great. We've had no problems with her at all. I'm happy with the service and everything so far. She just takes care of my mom on the weekends. She's very efficient. She does every thing for her. She's very accommodating - what I need her to do she does. I don't see any ways they could improve. I have private care during the week and whenever I need someone to cover they have someone on the ball. We haven't had to use anyone but Laura from Seniors Helping Seniors yet. This weekend will be the first time because Laura has somewhere to be but I'm not worried. I like it because they're a little bit older so they have more patience with my mom. I would recommend them to anyone.

Priya was Fabulous

Priya was the lady who runs it. She was fabulous. She was very very good. Even last minute stuff she would help us with. She really never turned us down. My father-in-law had care twice a day for two hours each time and we needs more when we went out of town. It was very good.

Seniors Helping Seniors peer-to-peer care creates unique relationships between senior Providers and senior Receivers. Seniors share similar life experiences and are comfortable with on another. It’s just like getting a little help from your friends.In addition to providing support for family members, receiving help from a Senior Helping Seniors Provider allows seniors who need help to remain in their home and maintain their quality of life with dignity and respect.