BrightStar Roseville - Roseville, CA

BrightStar Roseville - Roseville, CA has yet not published prices.

Good job so far

Bright Star is doing a good job so far. We haven't been here long, but the staff is very friendly and they are accommodating. The facility is always clean when we visit and everyone including the other residents is very nice.

Distinguish between care and administration

They offer light house cleaning, I requested a primary care giver since this was all so new but there's been, I think four different care takers. The primary care person needed a few days off and the other two times they had car trouble. I never met the others in person but my deal was when they arrived they call me and when they left they call me and they seemed fine. This was our first time ever so it was a learning experience and the administrators are very helpful for the most part. In particular Jennifer and their communications person, Susan, are just awesome. From a customer perspective I think you need someone strong in administration in case things aren't working out. We're taking a break right now, I think its good not to get too attached, I think it's good to have some variety and that's what was nice. They seemed to be a big enough tool to choose from in the Roseville area so in that respect I would give them a 5. I think people should learn to seperate the care giver from the administration and from a care perspective I would give them a 5. I did have a billing problem but the administration corrected it right away.

We created BrightStar because we once needed help caring for a loved one, and we didn't know where to turn to give her the help and care she needed and deserved. We provide the full continuum of homecare, childcare, staffing and support services for individuals, families and healthcare facilities. We help keep parents and grandparents out of nursing facilities and in the comfort and familiarity of their own homes. We can provide most services available at a nursing facility in the comfort and familiarity of your loved one's home. From companionship, to toileting and hygiene assistance, to in-home blood draws and around the clock nursing care, our services are available to meet our clients' every need and make more possible in their lives.

We specialize in Alzheimer's and dementia care and hospice support.

We accept and can bill directly all Long Term Care Insurances including, but not limited to, Genworth, CalPERS, Bankers Life, Transamerica, MetLife, John Hancock.