On My Own Independent Living Services - Citrus Heights, CA

On My Own Independent Living Services - Citrus Heights, CA has yet not published prices.

Not Perfect

On My Own Independent Living Services works well for us. If you can roll with the way they operate and their laid back business processes, it is a good service. The caregiver who comes out to our home and takes care of my mom, is usually about 10 minutes late. Her appearance is laid back as well. But she definitely makes up for everything by taking such good care of my mom who has Alzheimer's. Our caregiver's directness, kindness, and understanding that she gives to my mom the few hours I have to be away is really great. She is easy to communicate with the things that I need her to do. She serves meals that I have prepared and she takes her to get my mom's hair done. I would recommend this service to others. It's not perfect. They have a slow billing process which seems a little outdated.

Thank you On My Own!

On My Own advisors worked with me to find an in-home caregiver for my 94 year old mother. Following a meeting with the proposed caregiver, we started in home care the following week. The caregiver was everything we had hoped. She was patient, caring and sensitive to my mother's rather unwelcoming personality. After a short period of time, the caregiver had formed a positive relationship with my mother that helped my mother see the need for additional care. Thank you On My Own!

Comfortable Care!!

I have no complaints of how things are going for my loved one since they have started using this home health care company. The staff are very professional in there work and I am comfortable with the care they have been providing her. I like that they make sure to keep in good communication with me about her progress and any other information. I would recommend it to anyone.

Care and comfort

I was able to get a caretaker for my grandfather. the service was very helpful and friendly. We had cared for a short time, but we were happy with the caretaker that was willing to help to all of are needs. We would recommend this service and the caretakers who were friendly and respectful. to other families.

No Need to Look Else Where

My mom is doing good with the caregiver that comes out to see her once a week. It has been a really good experience. They take mom out and both the caregivers are great. The caregiver comes and takes my mom to grocery store and talks with her while walking through the store. I would recommend them to family and friends.

“Providing quality in-home care for your loved one”

On My Own's focus is to provide the kind of support and care that we would want for our own families.

We serve individuals who are in need or who have a need for in-home assistance with the activities of daily living so that they can remain in their home.

Elder Care Services are provided in the individual’s home. Health and safety are paramount to any service provided.

Along with direct care staff, On My Own has a highly qualified team of Supervisors to support the services bring provided.

On My Own has been in business for over 10 years, working with individuals with developmental disabilities. We specialize in behavioral management.

Services provided include, but aren't limited to:

Personal Care:
Bathing, dressing, grooming, and basic hygiene needs.

Meals:
This can include shopping , meal preparation, and feeding.

Housekeeping:
Staff provide light housekeeping duties such as vacuuming, dishes, dusting, laundry and surface cleaning.

Safety Checks:
Regular safety checks are conducted whereby things such as properly working fire detectors, clear walk ways, door locks, etc. are monitored and corrected.

Record Management:
This may include checking and sorting mail, organizing filing systems, and monitoring important mail.

Wellness and Health Care:
This may include medication reminders, communicating with medical professionals, setting and transporting to appointments, and assistance with following doctor’s prevention and nutrition guidelines.