Interim Healthcare - Rochester, NY

Interim Healthcare - Rochester, NY has yet not published prices.

Glad mom is safe

Interim Healthcare has been very helpful! It really gives me a peace of mind knowing that someone is there to make sure my mom is okay. She is a fall risk and I really appreciate the caregiver being there. Since starting services my Mom has yet to fall which is a good thing since it happens often. All in all we are both happy with the services provided and would recommend them if needed.

Home Health Care - Were Here When You Need Us.

If you are considering home care services, you are not alone. Its been estimated that more than nine million Americans will utilize some sort of home care service this year

How do I select the right Home Care Agency? There are so many. How do I choose the right one? It is easy to get inundated with a lot of information that we just can’t squeeze into our already overwhelming schedules and busy lives. At Interim HealthCare we understand and value you time and concerns, that is why we have partnered with A Place For Mom in assisting you in making those delicate life changing decisions. Interim HealthCare has served for over 30 years, Homecare is what we do. We have the very best and most professional Homecare staff. We understand how difficult these choices can be and the impact that have on you and your loved ones. Whether it’s Companionship, Hourly Care or Nursing Visits Interim HealthCare offers the right care, the right price at the right time.