Home Helpers of Rochester - Rochester, NY

Home Helpers of Rochester - Rochester, NY has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Mobility Assistance
  • Medical Alert Systems

Caring Caregivers!!

My father needs a little help daily the caregivers have been providing the necessary help. They are doing good keeping the house clean and up kept. My father has been getting his daily exercise with the help of a caregiver. The communication has been great so far from them. I would recommend them to family and friends.

extremely well organized

I thought they were extremely well organized, and extremely quick to respond any time we needed anything.

The only thing I can think of where they might could have done better would have been that it was not clear who their customer was - me or my mother. I told them that although i do not have any legal authority over my mother, I was their paying customer and they needed to communicate primarily with me in terms of the care needed, special requests, etc.

Overall though it really was a very positive experience that we had with Home Helpers of Rochester and I would highly recommend them.

Wasn't too impressed

I pretty much blew these guys off, I didn't like being pinned down to having to have them for a certain amount of time. I wasn't overly impressed, but I had only used them a couple of times, I do understand that it would be stupid to have somebody come over for an hour.
The girl who took the phone calls there, I don't know what her title is, but she got a little cocky with my when I decided to stop it, that doesn't cut it. We've got loved ones that we're trying to find the right thing for them and that doesn't work.