The Caregiver's Choice - Amherst, NY

The Caregiver's Choice - Amherst, NY has yet not published prices.

So thankful

Less the 12 hours after contacting A Place For Mom online I hade received a call from a very knowledgeable staff member that listened to all of my concerns and needs. She took in all of what I wanted for my grandmother and got me in contact with the home care I had been hopine for. We currently have two wonderful women here who rotate in 4-5 days a week and we couldn't be happier. My grandmother tells everyone these women feel like old friends.

I've been very pleased.

I've been very pleased. The woman in charge is just excellent, personally involved and never fails to communicate via email and phone and stays involved and in charge of the caregivers themselves. It makes me feel very confident. They have been able to accommodate having only two caregivers for the approximate 10-hour span of time each day, so there aren't different people always coming in. They have earned the trust and respect of the person they are caring for.

We started last week-only one day/wee...

We started last week-only one day/week so far~mom seems to like her caregiver. I wish I would have heard feedback from director after her meeting w/my mom but I haven't heard a word from her :(

would definately use in the future wh...

would definately use in the future when it and if it becomes necessary

The CareGiver's Choice is a non-medical home care agency for the elderly. Our goal is to provide in-home, non-medical assistance to the elderly who wish to remain independent in their own homes.

Our CareGivers provide assistance with errands, local transportation (doctor appointments, grocery shopping, etc.), meal planning and preparation, medication reminders, light housekeeping, laundry and linens, and companionship. We can also provide assistance with specialty care, such as Alzheimer’s, Aphasia, and Dementia. All services and schedules are tailored to the needs of the individual client and their loved ones