Senior Helpers #1 - Pickering, ON

Senior Helpers #1 - Pickering, ON has yet not published prices.

• Assistance with all aspects of daily living
  • Free Assessment
  • Safety Checks
  • Social, cultural and educational life enrichment programs
  • Medication Reminders
  • Light Housekeeping
  • Transportation
  • Companion Care
  • Personal care
  • Certified Dementia Practioner
  • Specializing in Alzheimer

Thanks

Thank you for being there when we most needed you!

You were there when I most needed the help. Thanks

Thank you Senior Helpers!

I was looking for a companion for my mother who is in early stages of dementia. She can still care for herself but is lonely and wanting more company. A Place for Mom helped me find Senior Helpers. I met with [Removed] and she understood our needs and the challenge my mother would present as she doesn't want strangers for company, just me and my sisters. She matched us up with a great companion and although my mother isn't totally accepting of her, to make me happy she's allowing the companion in her home and they are getting to know each other. My sisters and I like her companion and are sure that with time, my mother will come to rely on [Removed] company.

Amazing Service

The professionalism shown by the staff at Senior Helpers is only overshadowed by the level of their care and compassion! Thank You Senior Helpers!

[Removed]

Caring for a loved one can be overwhelming, time-consuming and draining to your health-both mind and body. Thankfully, there's Senior Helpers non-medical in-home care. With our responsive, dependable and personalized in-home care, you can feel secure your loved one is in good hands.

That's Senior Care, Only Better.

- Leading the industry in Alzheimer's, Dementia and Parkinson's Care
- Committed to responding at a moment's notice
- Personalized daily plans that preserve seniors' independence and freedom
- Care options ranging from full-time to occasional check-ins

Below is a list of the postal codes provided by the agency:

M5M / M4P / M4N / M3H / M2R / M4R / M2M / M2N / L4J / M3J / M3K / M6A / M2K / M2J / M5N / M5P / M4S / M4G / M2P / M2L / M2H / M6B / M3B