Immanuel Medical Center - Omaha, NE has yet not published prices.

I don't recommend this facility.

My brother had to go to this facility a few years ago because I could not get him in one of the two facilities that I wanted. My brother told me to please never put him in this facility again. I will list some of the problems that I can still remember. No plug in in the bathroom to charge his razor. It had to be done on the table by his bed. Not once in all the times I visited him was one patient taken outdoors in the center garden area. I saw a bird feeder outside one window but no bird seed. Bird feeder just for show. The nurses were not nice to him or me for that fact. I had to go to nursing station constantly when something was not right. Very uncooperative staff. His room had no view and was outdated. You would see older patients sitting in their wheelchairs in the TV room and all had dropped heads and were asleep. The eating room was not bad. Staff was friendly there.

Welcome to CHI Health Immanuel. Our campus, located in North Omaha just off of I-680 on 72nd Street, offers a full-service hospital, Cancer Center, Rehabilitation Center, Specialty Spine Hospital and Hospitality House for out-of-town families. For well over a century, our commitment to serve our community inspires our staff to provide the highest quality of care to all who we have the privilege to serve.