A good care home

The caregivers at this home were compassionate and they did their jobs well. They did seem a little distant with my aunt while she was there. They have a volunteer come in to conduct an exercise class and he also takes the residents out walking. The food is good and the home is kept clean. I would recommend this care home.

Mom Is Comfortable and Satisfied

My mom is very satisfied with the care from the staff, how clean the place is kept. The staff are doing what they are suppose to do. My mom is very happy with the meals and she partakes in a few activities. She has been able to find some that she likes.

My Mom calls ILA "home".

ILA (also known as Joyfully Living) continues to be a happy home for my mom! She receives great care from the loving and conscientious staff! Mom feels very much "at home" at ILA which gives us both great peace of mind!

Mom is happy at ILA Senior Living

ILA Senior Living, LLC in Parker CO was the pot of gold at the end of Mom's rainbow. After a few hospital ER and rehab facility stays, it was clear Mom could no longer live alone safely. ILA Senior Living was, and is, a welcome change from places Mom had already stayed during her illnesses, therapies, and recoveries. My wife and I visited ILA 10 minutes after our initial call, met Stacy and found a place that was warm (literally and figuratively), classy inside and out, and felt comfortably relaxing. In other words, we had found Mom a new home. No more 24-hour commotion, bells, buzzers, overworked staff or cold, clinical environments. Home is now a residential style normal house in the wooded Pinery, just south of Parker. There are awesome views of the Rocky Mountains, the Pinery Country Club, and picturesque Bingham Lake with sightings of deer and other wildlife as we drive Mom to and from home.

Jaya, the very personable administrator of ILA and her staff are wonderful in their attitudes and commitment to safe, supervised care. They have made Mom's difficult transition from independent life to a small group assisted care setting successful. We are a team now, Mom, my wife and I and all of the ILA staff. They make sure that Mom's special needs are satisfied - really going the extra mile. I am happy and relieved knowing that Mom is well-cared for now. The very best part is that Mom is also happy living at ILA!

Exceptional personal care

My mother in law lived at Joyfully Living A.L. until she passed away recently. I work in healthcare and I know what good care looks like. Most importantly, the staff are caring and compassinate. The facility and residents are always clean even on the weekends when we came to visit unexpectedly. Our mother was loved and cared for in a personal way. Even when her function declined, staff gave her what she needed. I highly recommend this small home.

Nice place and very clean

I had a tour recently. Staffs are friendly. Had a chance to talk to Administrator. She is very knowledgeable in this field with Ph.D and LCSW. Very happy to hear Social worker is running this facility. Talked to residents, they are very happy to be here. I am considering this place and I would recommend my network to tour this place and make sure to talk to Administrator.

This is a low budget house ...

This is a low budget house in the pinery and kind of half [removed].

Nice Atmosphere

The staff really try to get the residents involved in the activities, such as playing games, and they don't really seem to be interested. The price seems a little high, but compared to the prices of nursing homes, they feel more reasonable. We were really impressed by the hominess of the facility. It's not as institutional, and allows more personal flexibility for the residents!