Colorado Assisted Living Home #14 - Parker, CO

I would Not recommend this community!

I would not recommend this place because of the constant change in care workers. Care workers are not the same. You don't get to know anybody. I experienced one of the caregivers bringing her 1 year old daughter into the community. I question if that is even legal. I experienced alarms not working. The alarm on the backdoor did not work. I feared my mothers safety. The residents were not allowed to go outside at all because of the lack of caregivers. All of the food came out of a can. I had several concerns. This became an issue so I pulled out my mom.

We offer one of the finest assisted living homes in the Denver Metro area. Our philosophy and mission is to assist residents obtain a peaceful, accepting environment as they age. When living independently may no longer be possible, Windview offers non-institutional assistance with all activities of daily living. Windview Assisted Living is a 4600 square foot home, which has been created to cater to the needs of our seniors. It boasts a large great room with fireplace, mountain views, wrap-around deck, large yard and a serene quite country setting in The Pinery, one of Parkers most beautiful communities.

Windview includes expansive living and dining areas in addition to private rooms and baths. Family members and guests may visit in the common areas or the resident’s room at their option.

Windview is equipped with central air and heat with a hydronic-moisturizing component. The hydronic moisturizer ensures a healthy and comfortable quality of life during our dry Rocky Mountain winters.