Assured Assisted Living 5 - Castle Rock, CO

A breath of fresh air!

During my initial conversation with the administrator and visit to a couple of the Assured Assisted Living homes, I knew this would be a wonderful place for my father. The professionalism from the administrator, down to the caregivers was exceptional. The homes are clean, up-to-date and very inviting. Getting a feel for how things are run from the top, down, gave me sense that my father would be in good hands. With my father having spent some time living in larger assisted living communities, I felt the daily stimulation he would receive from the other residents and staff at Assured Assisted Living would be very beneficial for him. The Caregivers really seem to care about providing a safe and enriching environment for each resident. The daily activities seem non-stop and are done in a way that encourage discussion among the residents and care givers, use of many motor skills, as well as memory recognition. Assured Assisted Living is a wonderful place for my father and I know your loved one will enjoy it to!