Idyllwood Manor at Andes Ct. - Centennial, CO

Idyllwood Manor at Andes Ct. - Centennial, CO has yet not published prices.

Depressing for patient who would like to be more active.

On a recent visit there I saw no conversation or interaction between patients and also the carer. There seems to be no daily activites planned incase they would like to participate. My friend just sits and thinks of killing herself as there is nothing to do besides watch television in the famiy room.
The house is very nice and clean.

One of the best in the Denver Metro area . . .

The home design is well thought out with lots of extras. When you tour the home, I believe you will also be impressed. We first toured the home during dinner time and the meal smelled delicious. Additionally, it offers an excellent value.

Idyllwood Manor - A Must See!

My brother and I knew for some time that we would eventually need to find an Assisted Living facility for our mother. We held out for as long as we could in order to let her remain in the house our parents built, as this was her wish. An incident in February 2014 caused us to realize the time to act was now. We were extremely daunted by the process of finding a facility we were comfortable with in a very short amount of time. With the assistance of my wife, we read all the reviews, analyzed her financial situation and toured a wide range of facilities, from large to small. Everywhere we went we felt like something was missing. When we came across Idyllwood Manor, we were immediately impressed with the appearance, cleanliness, and overall warm feeling we got when we met with the owners. The house is tucked away at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac. The interior of the house is decorated in a modern, contemporary fashion, which is something we appreciate. It is clean, well-kept and updated with all the necessary safety and security features. The owners and staff are very warm and receptive to our concerns and clearly want to make sure that our mother's needs are fully met. What we like the most about the facility is the fact that it will have no more than eight residents and our mother can get the personalized care that she deserves. We can't say enough about how comforted and fortunate we feel to have found Idyllwood Manor. In the end, we feel that we found more than just a place for our mom to live, we found her a Home!