Hyland Park of Sun Prairie - Sun Prairie, WI

Very good

In the short amount of time that my love one was here the experience was good. The staff here seems very friendly, knowledgeable, and seems to know what they were doing.

Stephanie Kucher

Hello! Thank you for sharing your experience at Hyland Park. We are sad to hear your loved one is no longer with us, but we are glad we could provide comfort, support, and dignity to him or her. Our team is so friendly, professional, and knowledgeable and they take pride in caring for each and every resident. Although your loved one is no longer with us, we are always here for you should you need anything.

Not a Good Fit For Us

We toured Hyland Park, and while the community was nice, we thought it might not be a good fit for my loved one. The community seemed a little to upscale, and he is a very down to earth person. It just didn't seem like he would be comfortable there.

Stephanie Kucher

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback of Hyland Park. Our apartments were originally constructed to be luxury condos, so they are quite different from other independent and assisted living communities. We try to balance the upscale with cozy gathering spaces like our dining room, chapel, and activity room. Although it may not be the right fit for your loved one, you are more than welcome to stop by for our activities. In fact, we have a Winter Solstice party on December 21st from 2-4pm! Hope to see you and your loved one there!

A good choice for care for mom

We like this community. The staff are caring and we like knowing that she is doing well. The menu is appealing for her with nice choices. We like that they offer her to stay active with the other residents. We would recommend the care here for other families.

Friendly Staff!!

My dad has recently moved into this community and so far everything is going well for him. The staff have been helpful with the transition and making sure he is comfortable in his new living environment. He has no complaints about the meals and enjoys participating in activities with other residents from time to time. Overall we are very pleased and would recommend it to anyone.

Good Tour, Everyone was Nice

I took a tour of this community for my mother, and her needs. My tour overall with well. The community was nice, and everything appeared to well-kept. The staff I met was kind, and my questions were answered. It was a nice experience, and everyone was very kind.

Delicious Dessert!!

Making the decision to move my mother into this community has been a great choice so far. She has really enjoyed the meals they serve especially the dessert ,she gets one at the end of every meal. They have a new activity director coming in so she is excited to see the new events and games they will bring to the facility. I have only had one small issue with the management team and there lack of organization but I have voiced my concern and am hoping it gets resolved.

Lacking Activities

The Hyland Park did not have many activities. During our tour, when we asked about them, they took us to the activities room and they did not have much going on. The activity log seemed pretty bland as well. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They were very good about returning calls and answering all of our questions.

Staff members are very kind and helpful to residents. Our Mother receives great care.

All in all it wasn't very impressive.

When I came to have the general overview and orientation here, there were a number of things that, as a professional, I cringed at. It was a disaster, there was water damage, she said it had been like that for a while and speculated about the insurance company not wanting to pay as the reason. There were some rooms that hadn't been cleaned up, and I wondered why they even showed them to me. There was a resident that mentioned some difficulty with changing rooms. All in all it wasn't very impressive.

Love the staff. Large beautiful apart...

Love the staff. Large beautiful apartments. Jason the director and Emily the nurse are so helpful. Fun place to live and meet great people.

Mixed experience

My loved ones were in Hyland Park for a time, and our experience with them was a mixed bag. My loved ones did not believe they needed any assistance, and they had a lot of trouble adjusting to the community, they did not enjoy it at all. I thought they did a good job, however, and felt much better knowing that my loved ones were getting assistance. There was an issue with some turnover of the management staff when we first began working with them, and some consistency on their end would have improved our experience.

Wonderful loved this place, Brand New...

Wonderful loved this place, Brand New and only 21 residents there. This is my first choice so far.

Beautiful and very reasonably priced,...

Beautiful and very reasonably priced, but way to big for my mother's needs. Some of the apartments are bigger than her house, and the kitchens are bigger for sure. Director was very helpful, informative and friendly. Seems like this could be an appropriate place for a lot of people.

This place has very nice apartments! ...

This place has very nice apartments! The apt have fire places, large rooms. Transportation is cabs for $2.00 any where in Sun Prairie. Has a movie theater.

Beautiful apts, nice staff, definitel...

Beautiful apts, nice staff, definitely one to think about.

Hyland Park Assisted Living Community in Sun Prairie is different from other assisted living communities you will visit! Our warm, cozy environment is inviting to both tenants and guests, and our apartments are huge! Each one of our apartments has a full kitchen, washer and dryer right in the apartment, as well as a gas fireplace.

We have a top-notch assisted living program offering three meals daily, housekeeping, laundry, emergency response system, medication administration, assistance with showering, dressing, and personal hygiene, and much much more if needed or desired! Our community has a bus, and we take our tenants on shopping trips, to physician appointments, and other outings such as to the casino! Our Life Enrichment Program is new and fresh, and our young and energetic coordinator is always trying new activities with our tenants. We like to have fun around here!