Alimar Assisted Living - Tampa, FL

Good food and staff

My mom is here currently and they’re absolutely meeting my expectations. The food is very good, well balanced and nutritious, and they have a variable menu so there are plenty of options. The staff has been very good. The facility has been kept very clean. The other residents are friendly and welcoming. My aunt had been here before and she was very happy so I knew what to expect when bringing my Mom in and that’s ultimately why I chose this facility.

Affordable ($2K +/-). Seems very crowded, not much space for anything. The only common area is the dining room, which has a tv off to the side and doubles as activity room. Accommodations consist of three bedroom "apartments" with no kitchen and one bathroom to share among the residents of the two single bedrooms and one double bedroom. Seems like co-ed, dorm style living. Mostly hispanic staff and residents, which is what I was looking for, but not enough space or privacy.

Excellent

Alimar has been very helpful, courteous, sympathetic to my needs, and treated my Mom as family. The place is very clean, and the food is great. I have my Mom there for Daycare only, and I have used them for Respite. I can't say enough about them. I would recommend them to anyone. Thank you "A Place For Mom" for recommending them to me.

Alimar offers seniors the opportunity for independence, with the added benefit of friendly and compassionate assistance when needed.
Located in Tampa, Florida, we strive to encourage dignity, individuality and choice for our residents, while providing reasonable assurance for their safety and welfare.
All of our services focus on assistance. Our role is not to "do for", but to "assist with" each resident's identified needs. By emphasizing assistance, we will support independence and promote dignity for the resident at this facility.

The facility has both private and semi-private rooms available.