Bamboo Villas Assisted Living Facility - Tampa, FL

I really liked this facility. The staff seamed knowledgeable. The facility was clean and the residents were alert and active.

nice place, but it didn't fit for my mother. Her dementia is getting worse and she will need constant watching. That can't happen here. Very nice people running the place.

Loved it. Super clean, director, super nice. Gates low and my mother would be a flight risk.

Melissa and her husband have a gem. It is intimate with a great staff. The residents were engaging and had a level of independence appropriate for their life. It was the first facility that provided us a comprehensive package. Very professional!

Review of Bamboo Villas Assisted Living Facility - Tampa, FL

I did not care for the location - was off of a busy road. The residents appeared to be happy and were playing dominoes at the time I visited. There were noticeable odors as we walked throughout the building.

Very nice place!

They've done a great job here so far! The staff are very very nice, and they always keep the place looking well kept and clean. I really like the way the facility is set-up, it's big enough to have plenty of people to socialize with but not big enough that getting lost is a concern. The nurse practitioner that comes in does a good job of medication management, and they just seem really on top of the care in general.
The only thing I'd like to see them improve is to have more frequent activities, most of the time when I visit I seem to catch them at a time when everyone is just sitting around.

Bamboo Villas is an assisted living facility owned and operated by the Sumulong family. It is a 12-bed facility located on the corner of Habana Ave. and W. Wilder Ave. in beautiful Tampa, Florida. We offer a friendly, family-oriented environment where every resident enjoys a wide range of services, amenities and activities. We are just minutes from churches, shopping, restaurants, and many of the areas finest medical service providers and hospitals.From the moment you enter our facility, one will be impressed by the thought and effort that went into the design and development of Bamboo Villas.

Residents can have visits at any time of the day or night. Pet visits are also allowed
The residents here have 24 hour nursing care and a RN is on call around the clock. An in-house doctor is on staff to make visits each month or as needed.