Grandmom

My Grandmother has been a Resident of Hudson Manor for 3 years. The staff is wonderful, always very loving and the building is beautiful and clean. Initially my Grandmother was reluctant to move out of her condo, however, this was the best decision my family ever made. My Grandmother is like a new person, she is so happy and has become more social than she ever was before. Max, the Activity Director, is amazing and keeps Grandmom and the other Residents active and full of life. I highly recommend Hudson Manor to anyone looking for Assisted Living for their loved one. My children and I come visit a few times a week and the staff not only treats my Grandmother like family, but they treat our family like family too !!!

Good but looking for great in the future

OVERALL GOOD BUT NOT GREAT DUE TO FACILITY SUPERVISOR/ DIRECTOR NOT CONTACTING ME
(GAURDIAN ) ,AFTER 2 UPSETTING EVENT(S) ( INVOLVING MY FATHER .
AFTER A REQUESTED MEETING WITH THE DIRECTOR ,IT WAS AGREED THAT I WOULD BE INFORMED OF ALL FUTURE UPSETTING EVENTS / HAPPENINGS INVOLVING MY LOVEONE .

People seemed older and les...

People seemed older and less alert- smell of unchanged diaper in lobby - crowded with residents and few workers.

Great looking place!

We toured this location when we were looking into care options for my loved one. I really liked this one! The set up was nice, each room had its own bathroom, and the level of care provided here seemed to be a good match for the stage of memory care that my loved one required. However this one wasn't in the price range that we were looking in.

Wonderful place!

Hudson Manor is a wonderful place. My mom loves it! The staff is caring, there are lots of activities for the residents, and it is a nice, relaxing environment. The doctor who visits on a weekly basis is very thorough and communicates if there are questions or concerns. I highly recommend it!!

All Inclusive

This community is an all inclusive type community, we really liked it because we knew what we were paying each month and didn't have to worry about whether something will be added or not. They offer lots of activities and really try to get the residents engaged and encourage them to participate. My mom did not participate in activities at the other community she was in and seems like at this one every time I go to pick her up she is participating in something. We are really pleased with Hudson Manor and would recommend them to anyone.

Hudson Manor is an assisted living community located within minutes of the dynamic and exciting community of Tampa, FL. The Tampa area is known for its diversity and beauty, and both of those traits show up in the look of this amazing assisted living community. Family members that come to visit their loved ones at Hudson Manor will have plenty to do in Tampa, and the residents of the community can also enjoy many of the activities Tampa has to offer.